The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Well... Joking about dropping out got people mad at me... So I won't do it again. It's not like I'd do that to get people angry at me, I was bored and hungry....

Anyway, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? :3?

(Besides, only wimps dropout)

.....fine......

tls isnt going to like the last part though....

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

At first, I was going to somewhat pat you on the back for serving our country, but seeing how you was joking and how so many of our soldiers died in combat and came home changed for the worst, I only have one thing for you:

EDIT: You say you were sorry, so I forgive you. But that shit ain't cool.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Well... Joking about dropping out got people mad at me... So I won't do it again. It's not like I'd do that to get people angry at me, I was bored and hungry....

Anyway, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? :3?

(Besides, only wimps dropout)

Hmm....it wasn't funny, but I forgive you.

LMAO!!!!!!

Em, I loled so hard, comeon guys funny joke

There is a huge difference between ignorance and idiocy. Ignorance has a cure and idiocy doesn't.

Let's hope that Doom is just being ignorant and not an idiot.

At first, I was going to somewhat pat you on the back for serving our country, but seeing how you was joking and how so many of our soldiers died in combat and came home changed for the worst, I only have one thing for you:

EDIT: You say you were sorry, so I forgive you. But that shit ain't cool.

Of course. Remove the image AFTER I warn you. -_-

What is this about you dropping out TLS? /dad XD

Hm, that's not exactly funny, people die in war for no reason at all. Congress start wars and innocent people must join for Congress, that's all it is, the "Patriotism" is just a cover-up so the government doesn't look so guilty on the matter. I mean Congress start it, so they can't end it? Of course not they have to get "the people" to do it, and by people I mean [we are] US slaves. OK, now that that's over, you still shouldn't fake joining the army :/ but I forgive you :D

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

What is this about you dropping out TLS? /dad XD

Hm, that's not exactly funny, people die in war for no reason at all. Congress start wars and innocent people must join for Congress, that's all it is, the "Patriotism" is just a cover-up so the government doesn't look so guilty on the matter. I mean Congress start it, so they can't end it? Of course not they have to get "the people" to do it, and by people I mean [we are] US slaves. OK, now that that's over, you still shouldn't fake joining the army :/

1. Yes I did drop out, your point being?

2. Half of that was true and half was a little dickish.

I just felt like sharing, that I love all of my friends, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love you all, unconditionally. If you commit wrong, I more than likely will forgive you, I believe in my heart you are all good people, and that all deserve a chance.

I don't hold grudges, and I'm not afraid to speak my love.

So yes, I love all of you.

Just felt like sharing, as I was in a good mood.

1. Yes I did drop out, your point being?

2. Half of that was true and half was a little dickish.

Well I may be a "dick" but its pretty much all true, come on Congress don't give a rats ass for the people, people may "earn" money but it doesn't mean the US population aren't slaves to the government. Hell, this goes for all countries, not one government cares about its people, they just want everything out of it, its just that US is the worst of all (besides countries with dictators.) If they did care for their people, there wouldn't be as much war ever.

Well I may be a "dick" but its pretty much all true, come on Congress don't give a rats ass for the people, people may "earn" money but it doesn't mean the US population aren't slaves to the government. Hell, this goes for all countries, not one government cares about its people, they just want everything out of it, its just that US is the worst of all (besides countries with dictators.) If they did care for their people, there wouldn't be as much war ever.

Well I see your point and well most war is useless, sometimes it IS mandatory (IE: Killing Hitler)

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe