The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Me saying "suicide is a coward's move" would be a carbon copy of what a few folks already stated. I'm glad that the suicide attempt failed and your little sister came along and stop you. Dude, life is great and there's no reason why you should end yours.

I'm glad things are going well with you!

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Life is an oxymoron, for peace there must be war, for order there must be chaos and life there must be death..........

11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my first-born in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor insensibility.

His name's God.

WOOT! WOOOT.

Gatrie, I'm both proud and mad at you. Come on again with the suicide?

Alright the positives

1. FUCK YEAH FOR MY MAIN MAN GOD WATCHING OVER MY BRO GATRIE!!!!!!!!!

2. YEAH GATRIE FOR FINALLY GETTING YOUR FUCKING HEAD STRAIGHT!!!!

3. I NOW LOVE YOUR LITTLE SISTERS!!!!!!!!! XD

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Life is an oxymoron, for peace there must be war, for order there must be chaos and life there must be death..........

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.

I mostly won't hate anyone, if anything the worst I do is ignore them. I don't hate them though, I just disagree with their actions so much that I don't bother letting them get to me. However even then I forgive.

So don't think just because it looks like I disagree with a lot of things you say or do, that means I hate you, or have it out to get you. If there is at least one person here who will love you, it'll be me.

Well I see your point and well most war is useless, sometimes it IS mandatory (IE: Killing Hitler)

Haha! War is never mandatory! Killing Hitler could have been done by one man, and the only reason why the US joined is because of Pearl Harbor, other than that, the US said "fuck them."

Reaction=Opposite reaction. We have never had peace so war is just there, then, when everyone dies we may find peace. Death is the only way to have peace, the world is too chaotic for such...a time in our era.

Haha! War is never mandatory! Killing Hitler could have been done by one man, and the only reason why the US joined is because of Pearl Harbor, other than that, the US said "fuck them."

Reaction=Opposite reaction. We have never had peace so war is just there, then, when everyone dies we may find peace. Death is the only way to have peace, the world is too chaotic for such...a time in our era.

You sound like L from Deathnote...

So I had to pick 2 readings (The Crucible and an essay called The Great Fear) from 4...and now I have to write a 5-page compare and contrast essay. For tomorrow. This was assigned a few days ago, of course. But I've been sick the past few days...

It's almost 9:30 PM now, and I really don't want to have to write a damned essay. Plus I've been feeling sick, sooo I have options.

1. Spend pretty much the whole night doing the essay.

2. Do part of it, and ask for an extension despite the fact we're doing peer editing for our essays.

3. Do none of it, and ask for an extension despite the fact we're doing peer editing for our essays.

3 choices. No idea what to do. It's tough to decide...since I'm expected to do well since it's an upper-level class, though my teacher does know I've had a rough time of it this week. So...any idea what to do?

My fate rests in your hands, SF. (crap >_>)

I'd go with the second option. If you don't feel too good, don't spend a whole night doing it, since sleeping is a step to getting better.

But you don't want to not do it, either. You should get your peer's opinions on the parts you write, and work with that.

So. . . I think the second option is better.

I've read "The Crucible," would you like some insight on what I thought of it?

There, cheat.

Have Cynthia do half of it and you can do have of it.