The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Well it seems a lot of people seem to think of me as if I'm some kind of killjoy or something. I admit I'm serious a lot, but I can have fun too, I just don't see the need to do it at others' expense.

So I just wanted to know what some of YOU thought about me. You can be as truthful as you like, as I don't hold grudges, and I don't think there's much I haven't heard said about me before.

I normally don't like to be the center of attention, or make topics about myself, but I just want to know where I stand, to better improve myself.

Can you please quote some examples of people thinking badly of you? I honestly haven't seen anything.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

What I mean is will it be like a quick introduction into the story, then a boss fight right after we are introduced, and then we die forever?

No, the SF-Member bosses are recurring.

WOAH DUDE, CAN I LIKE BE, THE TOTALLY AWESOME GUY WHO IS IN RANDOM DUNGEONS WHO GIVES YOU STUFF?

It's dangerous out there, take this Sword. [/yes]

you're awesome because you are one of the few logical ppl here out of the band of morons here. Dont worry about how you act. your posts usually stop stupid things.

this.

i really like the maturity you show in posts. its way different from all the other senseless posts put here! and i like different!

XD

you're awesome because you are one of the few logical ppl here out of the band of morons here. Dont worry about how you act. your posts usually stop stupid things.

Yeah this but I'd like to add something.

As I've said times before when Earth was created. "I may not look it, sound it, or act it. But I'm very intellegent for someone of my mind set."

A killjoy? For being sane and serious? There's nothing wrong with being serious, but I suppose some people just aren't mature enough to see that...

Agreed some members are way to stubborn and are not mature enough to tackle problems sensibly

he doesnt read your posts because they usually point out how he's acting idiotic.
I LOVE THAT! Did I ever tell you I loved you? XD
Well I'm undecided on sexual preference.
I'll get a male and female stripper gram.
No, I am implying that I don't read what you say
Like 99.99% of Serenes with you Why?