The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Doesn't matter, some of my friends use both and neither care...

that is what at least i have been told by a few of my black friends

they said they don't care if i say it to them i don't cause if don't really like the word, i don't like "cracker" or honky" either...

Anyone who says the N word is a douche.

Anyone and everyone I don't care if your White, Black, Mexican, Chinese or the most mixed man alive anyone who says it is a douche.

Holy fucking shit, I hope you're kidding. You're going to judge people by their use of a word?

Do you even know what that word means, or how it was used?
Yes, I paid attention in history/watch the news/do my own research.

they said they don't care if i say it to them i don't cause if don't really like the word, i don't like "cracker" or honky" either...

That's pretty cool, I'm glad they're not asses about it and that you use your own judgement anyway.

I call myself my own racial slurs because I am those, I use them jokingly but it still doesn't make what I say right.

Holy fucking shit, I hope you're kidding. You're going to judge people by their use of a word?

Yes, I paid attention in history/watch the news/do my own research.

Then how is it a generalization? The people who use that word NEED to stop. Period

Then how is it a generalization? The people who use that word NEED to stop. Period
No, they don't. The first amendment guarantees the right to free speech, which means people can say whatever they want.

And it's a generalization because you assume that everyone who says nigger has no idea what it means.

I was going to leave, but since everyone here wants me to stay.

(And the fact that Lyle and Cynthia are freaking Pit-Bulls) I have no choice but to stay.

However I will be reporting posts like a maniac so...

Don't forget my threat.

I was going to leave, but since everyone here wants me to stay.

(And the fact that Lyle and Cynthia are freaking Pit-Bulls) I have no choice but to stay.

However I will be reporting posts like a maniac so...

yay

it was my scrubs quote that make you stay wasnt it....

:o

WHAAAAAAAAAT????

NOOOOO!!!! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME AND MATHEW ALONE!!!!!

AND YOU GOTTA FINISH YOUR FANFIC!!!

WE LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!

IF IT WERENT FOR YOU I PROBABLY WOULD STILL BE ALONE AND UNLOVED!!!!

Remember you were one of the people who encouraged me to go out with Candy. NOW WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!

your a good luck charm ;_;

DO U HEAR ME TLS???

THIS IS THE KIND OF FRIEND YOU ARE!!!

YOUR MAH BROTHER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!

No, they don't. The first amendment guarantees the right to free speech, which means people can say whatever they want.

And it's a generalization because you assume that everyone who says nigger has no idea what it means.

You know what? I had an entire paragraph just sitting here to prove you wrong, forget it, you make it seem as if I'm talking to all Blacks, I'm not; only to those who do not know.

HAHAHAHAHA First amendment my ass. Can we say Bush sucks supreme cock in public? HELL NO.

It could be a Week it could be a Year, but I will be gone for a long time, atleast until people stop being retarded.

Sorry bout how rude this is... but... aren't you just the same as many others?

Plus... byebye :(

You know what? I had an entire paragraph just sitting here to prove you wrong, forget it, you make it seem as if I'm talking to all Blacks, I'm not; only to those who do not know.

HAHAHAHAHA First amendment my ass. Can we say Bush sucks supreme cock in public? HELL NO.

.......fool there are rules to everything, including the rules, insulting the government is one of them....

also do people say that anyways. HELL YES.

Point taken, and I'd like to see your paragraph. I'm enjoying this.
Where do you live? I've never used those exact words, but I say equally offensive/blunt things all the time with pretty much no repercussions. Hell, if you saw W. this weekend...