The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

How do they do that if you continue to come to them?

Stop responding and I'll shut up because I'll realize that you're too busy whining about how someone called you a name.

You raise a point. It's hard for Lyle to avoid you.

But what happens in this situation is someone gets in trouble, and are booted if it persists. So while you're free to speak your mind, do so bearing in mind that there are still rules to follow.

The world sucks for this reason. Everyone is a fucking pussy who's afraid of knowing what others think about them.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Stop responding and I'll shut up because I'll realize that you're too busy whining about how someone called you a name.

The world sucks for this reason. Everyone is a fucking pussy who's afraid of knowing what others think about them.

even you?

.-.

You're not helping yourself with that talk.

That doesn't mean it's wrong for me to say that instead of whining about what others think about them they should understand that's what that one person thinks about them.

That doesn't mean it's wrong for me to say that instead of whining about what others think about them they should understand that's what that one person thinks about them.

Maybe it's in your delivery. While I think you'd hate to sugarcoat your words, it can go a long way.

On another note: I'm going to bed, anyone wanna join me? :D

Edited by Metal Arc

Maybe it's in your delivery. While I think you'd hate to sugarcoat your words, it can go a long way.

So calling someone an idiot and saying they aren't very smart is a big difference? Because I'm pretty sure they're like, the same thing.

So calling someone an idiot and saying they aren't very smart is a big difference? Because I'm pretty sure they're like, the same thing.

You aren't very smart are you?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. ^_^)

I believe Fox said no flaming? Because this topic is on fire <_<

*gets a pizza, some cokes, a few friends, some more popcorn*

Your sister is hotter.