The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

i dont think your at liberty to make fun of her. you can make fun of me all you want, but you should know fucking better than to flame her. dont cross the line doom...again

you cant insult nothingness

whenever we make fun of you you RAEG and EMOZ

i dont think your at liberty to make fun of her. you can make fun of me all you want, but you should know fucking better than to flame her. dont cross the line doom...again

LOL. Just so you know, you're not intimidating at all

Gatrie your not fooling anyone candy and you are the same person, the jig is up.

*headdesk*

i was frickin kidding around doom hence the strike through. you just took it too far

-_-

Fine

I'm SORRY GATIRE!

There all better now get on with your lives

EDIT: Don't be a baby because some guy on the internet calls you out geez grow up

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

-_-

Fine

I'm SORRY GATIRE!

EDIT: Don't be a baby because some guy on the internet calls you out geez grow up

If you remember it wasnt just 1 member it was THE ENTIRE FOREST!! You keep bringing up that time, Doom. Expect me to get a little pissed off

I implore you, keep saying that

Gatrie. Holy shit man. GET SOME TOUGHER SKIN GOD DAMMIT! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT. If she's real and you love her, you wouldn't GOVE A DAMN if somebody said "LOL ur da same person".

Fucking grow up.

-_-

Fine

I'm SORRY GATIRE!

Best apology ever.

Lolwut_cat.jpg

Not helping.

Gatrie. Holy shit man. GET SOME TOUGHER SKIN GOD DAMMIT! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT. If she's real and you love her, you wouldn't GOVE A DAMN if somebody said "LOL ur da same person".

Fucking grow up.

It seems to me that if you all can't quit questioning Candy's existance, you have yet to grow up. I'd get pissed if you said things like that about my girlfriend.

(If I had one)

Fucking grow up.

Could have been a little more tactful.

Best apology ever.

Not helping.

It seems to me that if you all can't quit questioning Candy's existance, you have yet to grow up. I'd get pissed if you said things like that about my girlfriend.

(If I had one)

Why should you care what a bunch of random people who you will most likely NEVER meet say about her though? If she's real, and you two are happy, you shouldnt even waste time getting flustered over whether ppl think she's real or not. And seriously i find it rather stupid that everyone always gets all "BAWWWWWWy" when it comes to frickin candy. Gat's not the only person who got the "Lol ur gf is fake!" TONS of people here have said to others "Pics or it didnt happen" and shit. Only reason people are so fucking sensitive about it here is because then gat goes to the "Lol now im emo and wanna cut myself" act.

-_- this is so troublesome, Gatrie look you know something like this happens every time you bring her up, so just don't bring her up. That is my honest advice

maybe you should just get over yourself and not badger him if she's real or not.

the person who is wrong is you, quite sadly.