The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Best apology ever.

Not helping.

It seems to me that if you all can't quit questioning Candy's existance, you have yet to grow up. I'd get pissed if you said things like that about my girlfriend.

(If I had one)

Lolwut? What does that have to do with "growing up"? Maybe HE(and you) need to grow up and not get offended by stupid shit like this. Seriously, how do you expect to survive once you leave your parents basement.

Could have been a little more tactful.

I'm not the kind to sugarcoat things normally. And when people get upset over retarded things like this it tends to make me think they need a little toughening up

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Why should you care what a bunch of random people who you will most likely NEVER meet say about her though? If she's real, and you two are happy, you shouldnt even waste time getting flustered over whether ppl think she's real or not. And seriously i find it rather stupid that everyone always gets all "BAWWWWWWy" when it comes to frickin candy. Gat's not the only person who got the "Lol ur gf is fake!" TONS of people here have said to others "Pics or it didnt happen" and shit. Only reason people are so fucking sensitive about it here is because then gat goes to the "Lol now im emo and wanna cut myself" act.

How bout I have an instinct for identifying when people are trolling?

It's kinda like Lyle, how you keep bugging him and he overreacts.

Lolwut? What does that have to do with "growing up"? Maybe HE(and you) need to grow up and not get offended by stupid shit like this. Seriously, how do you expect to survive once you leave your parents basement.

I'm not the kind to sugarcoat things normally. And when people get upset over retarded things like this it tends to make me think they need a little toughening up

The fucking fact is the mods believe candy is candy, and preaching otherwise can get you in trouble so shut the hell up and learn from other's mistakes.

How bout I have an instinct for identifying when people are trolling?

It's kinda like Lyle, how you keep bugging him and he overreacts.

well the sad truth is you dont know when I am and when im not. even if you think you do, you dont. but i said what i wanted to say, im sick of ppl giving gat special treatment because he puts on this "BAW IM EMO NOW" act, and then 2 hours later hes prancing around here making happy spam topics as if this never happened. and now i will leave.

If I say that I don't believe she exists either, but also explain that I'm a solipsist, do I still get beat up?

you can think whatever you want, just don't be pestering gatrie AND everybody else on the forum with some idiotic discussion about whether she's real or not.

maybe you should just get over yourself and not badger him if she's real or not.

the person who is wrong is you, quite sadly.

You know Bianchi I won't deny I'm wrong because I am, I'm a shit head, and generally not a nice person, but I know when I fucked up. Gatrie I'm sincerely sorry

The fucking fact is the mods believe candy is candy, and preaching otherwise can get you in trouble so shut the hell up and learn from other's mistakes.

Who fucking cares? The mods can belive what they want, doesnt mean that WE have to believe it too. That logic is total and utter bullshit. "YOU ARE A MOD AND THEREFORE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT" Worst logic ever. I dont care if they are chosen because they're "smart" or whatever, mods can be, and ARE wrong at times, because they're fucking humans just like us members, they're no better than us normal members and i treat them the same and dont think of them any more than a typical member.

well the sad truth is you dont know when I am and when im not. even if you think you do, you dont. but i said what i wanted to say, im sick of ppl giving gat special treatment because he puts on this "BAW IM EMO NOW" act, and then 2 hours later hes prancing around here making happy spam topics as if this never happened. and now i will leave.

That's not the point.

If you intentionally provoke someone into acting like that, it's against the rules.

1.more like 5 hours

2.booze

That's not the point.

If you intentionally provoke someone into acting like that, it's against the rules.

So,

im not allowed to say what I think, because it will make someone sad?

I cant say "X character sucks" knowing that it will upset someone, yet, its my true opinion? Whatever.

Am I going around saying "LOL Candy's not real!!!1"?

No. I simply made fun of Gatrie. Find one post where I said Candy isn't real or insinuated otherwise.

Who fucking cares? The mods can belive what they want, doesnt mean that WE have to believe it too. That logic is total and utter bullshit. "YOU ARE A MOD AND THEREFORE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT" Worst logic ever. I dont care if they are chosen because they're "smart" or whatever, mods can be, and ARE wrong at times, because they're fucking humans just like us members, they're no better than us normal members and i treat them the same and dont think of them any more than a typical member.

indeed, you have a point. but does the existence of some random person who hardly ever gets online warrant such drama?

no.

if you believe Candy is real, ok go ahead. there is nothing that states that she isn't real. if you believe Candy isn't real, go ahead. there is nothing that states that she is real.

my main point is that EVERY FUCKING TIME Candy is ever mentioned, the whole fucking thread suddenly becomes about whether she's real or not. People really need to get a grip on their lives. This isn't even about Candy and Gatrie anymore, but about people's maturity.

Why should it matter if she's real or not? It's not as if you're going to gain something by having a stupid discussion about the existence of some person, especially since it can't be proven at all.

you can believe whatever you want. you can roll your eyes every time Candy is mentioned. But please, don't plague the forums with these stupid discussions anymore.

that is all.

indeed, you have a point. but does the existence of some random person who hardly ever gets online warrant such drama?

no.

if you believe Candy is real, ok go ahead. there is nothing that states that she isn't real. if you believe Candy isn't real, go ahead. there is nothing that states that she is real.

my main point is that EVERY FUCKING TIME Candy is ever mentioned, the whole fucking thread suddenly becomes about whether she's real or not. People really need to get a grip on their lives. This isn't even about Candy and Gatrie anymore, but about people's maturity.

Why should it matter if she's real or not? It's not as if you're going to gain something by having a stupid discussion about the existence of some person, especially since it can't be proven at all.

you can believe whatever you want. you can roll your eyes every time Candy is mentioned. But please, don't plague the forums with these stupid discussions anymore.

that is all.

You're an awesome sister.

no.

that is all.

^ This

Btw I'm a person here who is often ignored, with my art and my posts so the one post that I make that people respond to the world falls apart yet everyone just overlooked the apology I made like 5 posts up -_-

^ This

Btw I'm a person here who is often ignored, with my art and my posts so the one post that I make that people respond to the world falls apart yet everyone just overlooked the apology I made like 5 posts up -_-

I responded to your art... at least the one involving your sig.