The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

soldiers =/= Civilians. Try the guys in the swamp in 1-8. Them. That's basically what we are. Do you really think anyone here on this site is even in the same league as base Fiona or Wendy? Okay, maybe in the same league as them, but anybody else in the games? Keep dreaming.

Hey I'm not a nerdy, lard-ass kid you know. I actually have physical training. And no, I'm not talking about baseball or soccer either. >8[

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

soldiers =/= Civilians. Try the guys in the swamp in 1-8. Them. That's basically what we are. Do you really think anyone here on this site is even in the same league as base Fiona or Wendy? Okay, maybe in the same league as them, but anybody else in the games? Keep dreaming.

hey, i am incredibly thin so i think i can dodge attacks well enough.

I've done fencing so i know some swordplay

I can swing anything under 5 lbs VERY quickly so a (Wood handled, lightweight blade material) rapier in my hands would be DEADLY.

and remember, IRL, a single stab to the forehead, chest, neck, or a slash across the neck is an insta-kill. I can aim very well. I think i can take out any unarmored units in a fight.

I'm in the same league as Black Knight.

hey, i am incredibly thin so i think i can dodge attacks well enough.

I've done fencing so i know some swordplay

I can swing anything under 5 lbs VERY quickly so a (Wood handled, lightweight blade material) rapier in my hands would be DEADLY.

and remember, IRL, a single stab to the forehead, chest, neck, or a slash across the neck is an insta-kill. I can aim very well. I think i can take out any unarmored units in a fight.

Gotta get there. Are you ninja-like for getting in uncaught? As soon as she sees you, Thani-bomb. You think a stab or slash in the right spot can kill? What do you think a magic spell like that does in the real world? I'm thinking disintegration or something. If she sees you, you die. Have fun.

Gotta get there. Are you ninja-like for getting in uncaught? As soon as she sees you, Thani-bomb. You think a stab or slash in the right spot can kill? What do you think a magic spell like that does in the real world? I'm thinking disintegration or something. If she sees you, you die. Have fun.

This is the truth. Look at the fucking size of that thing, and it's pretty damn accurate. Dodging it is not an option.

I just would convince her that it's futile and that she just isn't in my intellectual echelon.

Then I would abuse her emotional weakness for sexual gratification.

That's how a Defeatist Elitist does things.

This is the truth. Look at the fucking size of that thing, and it's pretty damn accurate. Dodging it is not an option.

I just would convince her that it's futile and that she just isn't in my intellectual echelon.

Then I would abuse her emotional weakness for sexual gratification.

That's how a Defeatist Elitist does things.

I'll go Online Gamer on you. >8[

Hey I'm not a nerdy, lard-ass kid you know. I actually have physical training. And no, I'm not talking about baseball or soccer either. >8[

Steroids.

I'm in the same league as Black Knight.

now back that statement up.

any training in weaponry or martial arts?

How much can you lift/bench?

also, If magic was IRL, dodging/blocking LIGHT based magic would be easy. All you need is a mirror.

now back that statement up.

any training in weaponry or martial arts?

How much can you lift/bench?

also, If magic was IRL, dodging/blocking LIGHT based magic would be easy. All you need is a mirror.

Right. Keep telling yourself that.