The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Well coming back here shouldn't be too high on his todo list

I must agree with doom on this one. I know that he will eventually come back here, but his house has probably been destroyed and him moving into a new place would take some time to get adjusted to. But nonethless, he'll come around eventually. I wont give up on him

I must agree with doom on this one. I know that he will eventually come back here, but his house has probably been destroyed and him moving into a new place would take some time to get adjusted to. But nonethless, he'll come around eventually. I wont give up on him

And with that, his computer, Wii, etc. might be destroyed. I know Knife will come back. Were there even a lot of deaths in the first place?

The way I see it, the three below are the most likely:

1)He's got no Internet.

2)He ditched us.

3)He's planning on making a triumphant return to have everyone be all over him.

well a facepalm would not be appropriate at a time like this despite how badly i want to.

but do you seriously think knife would just up and leave us? Leaving us to think hes dead? I find it a bit insulting that you would even THINK he would do that

You have no idea how many people would actually do that...

This is a person's life Masu. Even mentioning a 'facepalm' over a response of mine (Which is frankly losing it's affect cause you do that to EVERY post I make <_<) is in poor taste. This is not about you or me.

And He might have gotten offended by something someone said. I agree it's unlikely, but I don't think it's likely that Knife is dead.

Very possible.

Now I feel bad for poking fun at him with that "ATTN Knife" topic. :(

At least he can't slash our tires now.

Edited by Fireman

But if he is alive somewhere, he's probably thinking that the SE project is dying without his "hacking prowess". Boy is he in for a surprise...

And also, THERE'S A GUEST READING THIS TOPIC!

Hmmm...somehow this topic reminded me, that I need to accept it...I think he's dead...I don't want to be the downer, but I am pretty sure he would be here if at all possible...accept it....Princess, I appreciate the optimism, but brace yourself...

But if he is alive somewhere, he's probably thinking that the SE project is dying without his "hacking prowess". Boy is he in for a surprise...

And also, THERE'S A GUEST READING THIS TOPIC!

UHh...now that you mention it...

The chances it was him to be one of the few that had died is very slim. I doubt he's dead.

I agree with Raven.

Maybe he still doesn't have power.

Or maybe his computer was destroyed and he can't afford a new one or something.

Or maybe he quit the forest for school.

There are a lot more possibilities then the idea that he's just dead.