The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Till things died down and Till we all stop acting like this is the end of the world, I will not be posting but I will post in Fftf. It pretty bad when half the Forest yells at you for nothing, I am not trying to "get in bed with the administrators or mods I am just saying what I think and sometimes it is the same as Them. I never should of asked Jyosua to came back Because all we have done is fight. I be around to answer Pm but I will be hidden. Good day. Sorry for trying to help.

Don't act so childish. I'm younger than you, and I wouldn't leave for such petty reasons. It's like dropping out of school because you got a D on a quiz. It's not the end of the world. Also, the accusations against you were pretty true... :/ You always agree with them.

You couldn't have said this in the other thread?

Edited by ChaosNinji

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Lern 2 let language evolve. :P

Words change. Besides, words themselves don't really hold any special meaning. It's the context of their use, how they are used, and the intentions behind them that make all the difference. You want me to start spewing examples? YokaiKnight has it down pretty well. People should be able to say what they want. Of course, this means that I can say what I want about what they say/

Ugh, you said in one post what I've been slowly getting at for three pages. Thanks. :lol:

Dictionary.com

Says nothing about it being a word for bro

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nigga&

The first place to look for a word's meaning is how it's ACTUALLY USED. The dictionary takes second place. An online dictionary with less-than-standard professionalism places lower.

To be honest...that sounds like those places in movies where the main character witnesses some kind of murder or deal taking place.

dude I swear to god it was freaky man, plus Micheal was there as well which made it more freaky with him doing things

You're saying I can say the word "end" and make it beginning. Doesn't make sense to me.
If just you say it, then it doesn't. If you and your friends do, then that's what it means to you and your friends. If every English speaker does so, then yes, it will mean beginning. Not too complicated.

I've never said my first name.
Just a neat little topic so we all can get to know each other better, and of course you only need to answer what you want to.

Screen Name: Cynthia

Date of Birth: April 30th 1991

Favorite Game: Don't have one.

Favorite Food: Strawberries

Favorite Phrase: "We are who we choose to be."

Favorite Band: None really, I don't follow bands really.

Favorite Song: It changes.

Favorite Book: Blood and Chocolate

Favorite Anime: Strawberry Panic

Orientation: Undecided

Future Career: Web Designer

Crowds or Solitude?: Solitude

Leader of Follower?: Neither, I just go alone.

Turn Ons?: Well, I like being snuggled, and personality is a big thing for me, I have a strange fetish for fingers as well... Also massages are nice.

Turn Offs?: Smoking, drugs, alcohol. Personalities that are not agreeable with me, and of course controlling people. Possibly the biggest turn offs...

Friendly?: I'd like to think so, I wouldn't say I'm the kind of person everyone jumps to meet, but I try to be decent.

Relationship?: I'm not married, not in a relationship, or any of that, I guess I'm waiting...

Favorite Candy: Runts.

Anything Else?: Not that I can think of.

I got this survey from a friend.

ORLY?

All words have a meaning...which is why words are words. You're saying I can say the word "end" and make it beginning. Doesn't make sense to me.

You don't understand. Saying "You moron" in a joking tone to a good friend when he just dropped his spoon on the floor is much different than saying "You moron" mockingly to the mentally handicapped kid who's trying to learn how to read. They basically have different meanings. Tone, intention, context, all sorts of things can make a massive difference.

In addition, words evolve over time. A word that originally meant one thing can eventually mean something very different, or can mean several things. Think of words like Gay. Now, some people will pull their bullshit about how "Gay only means happy", but almost everyone KNOWS that most people mean homosexual when they say it. It's called evolution of language.

Ever heard of an idiom? Something like "Let's hit the road", or "Looks like the cat's out of the bag".

Language changes. Words change. Meanings change.