The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

I was talking with CGV about random stuff on AIM just a moment ago and he told me to read this thread.

Wow, man. You guys are kind of, well, high school. I suppose I can't blame you all because the vast majority of you are that age.

Has anyone bothered to think about why exactly I changed my approach to, well, everything on these forums once I realized you all were much younger than myself? I'm just curious. I honestly feel bad about it because I remember going through some tough, tough times when I was 15. I almost killed myself then. I held a huge hunting knife up to my heart for about 6 hours listening to "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. (I still can't listen to that song without crying a little bit, but I still listen to it a lot.)

TLS, if you're lurking to read this (I know I would, I always do when I plan to leave a place), talk to me sometime. I realize most everyone here thinks I'm an unreasonable asshole (I just play on on TV, I promise) but maybe my insights could help you clear things up a bit. I'm not sure what the hell is going on because I only really poke around in the video game sections of the Forest. I've got other places I go to just shoot the breeze with people closer to my age and interests.

The rest of you all, just back off. You're not solving anything. Both sides. Publically telling someone you'll miss them isn't the way to go, and publically telling someone to go away just proves you're a horrible person. TLS is just a kid, man. Drama happens, and the best thing YOU can do so it doesn't affect you is to chill the fuck out.

Because I thought everyone hated me.

*shrugs*

Just thought I'd try to Jesus this situation and let everyone flame me instead of each other.

I MEAN HOLY GOD SWORDMASTERS SUCK AND ANYONE WHO LIKES THEM IS TERRIBLE AT FIRE EMBLEM

Because I thought everyone hated me.

*shrugs*

Just thought I'd try to Jesus this situation and let everyone flame me instead of each other.

I MEAN HOLY GOD SWORDMASTERS SUCK AND ANYONE WHO LIKES THEM IS TERRIBLE AT FIRE EMBLEM

Regarding swordmasters, I despise how players make them when doing RP's or something. It's all the cliche 'I'm emo, my parents died, village was attacked by bandits and I want revenge, I'm homeless' yada yada yada.

SPD-BLESSED WARRIORS WITH KILLER AXES ARE WHERE IT'S AT.

Edited by AngelOfDeath

If I were gay, I'd have to be the one doing the penetration. I've seen my ass without pants and I'll tell you, it'd take a very strange gay person to find it attractive.

I'm just saying.

I MEAN WHAT GOOD ARE SWORDMASTERS WITH THEIR SHITTY DEFENSES? THEY GET HIT TWICE AND THEY DIE. THEY CAN'T EVEN KILL ARMOR KNIGHTS, MAN. EVER. LIKE HOLY CRAP THEY ARE SO BAD. YOU SHOULD USE ELIWOOD BECAUSE HE IS GODMODE WITH SUPPORTS RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

Regarding swordmasters, I despise how players make them when doing RP's or something. It's all the cliche 'I'm emo, my parents died, village was attacked by bandits and I want revenge, I'm homeless' yada yada yada.

SPD-BLESSED WARRIORS WITH KILLER AXES ARE WHERE IT'S AT.

dorcasssjx5.png

?

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*

*Facepalms*