The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

For example, I don't believe there was a big bang but I can't deny that it's a possibility.

Me too.

Shuuda, just stop. I'm not putting your religion down in any way, so stop putting others' down. This is a topic about respecting someone, not calling a person who doesn't think like you do a retard. If you post another troll, I'm just going to ignore it, so just stop please.

@Boo: You're right on that one...

Me too.

Shuuda, just stop. I'm not putting your religion down in any way, so stop putting others' down. This is a topic about respecting someone, not calling a person who doesn't think like you do a retard. If you post another troll, I'm just going to ignore it, so just stop please.

@Boo: You're right on that one...

Too quote myself.

I will not say anything more, since I have have seen debates between smart people and overly religious people on the internet many times before... I know what happens.

Arguing with religious people is a waste of time.

Edited by Shuuda

This. If you're going to troll a religious group, do it right instead of doing it with a biased aura around you. Calling somebody retarded because of their faith is just proof of how much you truly know about trolling. Gather some facts about religion or any other topic before you go trolling.

I don't have a problem with altheists, seeing I have a few friends who are one (once again, STONE ME!) but I don't go around and hate them because of that.

Shit, I hate it when people want to judge others because of their religion. Christians do this as well. I thought only God could judge hearts, not Christians judging others. That is why our faith is laughed and mocked about.

This. If you're going to troll a religious group, do it right instead of doing it with a biased aura around you. Calling somebody retarded because of their faith is just proof of how much you truly know about trolling. Gather some facts about religion or any other topic before you go trolling.

I don't have a problem with altheists, seeing I have a few friends who are one (once again, STONE ME!) but I don't go around and hate them because of that.

Shit, I hate it when people want to judge others because of their religion. Christians do this as well. I thought only God could judge hearts, not Christians judging others. That is why our faith is laughed and mocked about.

Actually, in the Bible, it states not to judge others, its hard to find a wholesome Christian these days...

One last thing before I leave you. A little problem with your God.

Is he willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then is he impotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then is he malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Whence then is evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

its hard to find a wholesome Christian these days

So true, did you know that Christmas is a paganised celebration which real Christians should look down upon. I believe the bible talks about cutting down trees and decorating them with gold and silver to be wrong.

Therefore, people who are truly Christian, should not celebrate christmas.

Edited by Shuuda

One last thing before I leave you. A little problem with your God.

So true, did you know that Christmas is a paganised celebration which real Christians should look down upon.

Yes, I do know that actually. You are acting as if I don't know anything. STOP IT

I don't. I celebrate getting presents on that day, because I know it wasn't Jesus' true birth date.

Can I get some other opinions?

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Yes, I do know that actually. You are acting as if I don't know anything. STOP IT

Can I get some other opinions?

I was actually agreeing and supplementing what you said, sorry if you got the wrong impression. Another thing: I get called bias, but look a the poll, the unhappy face next to atheist... yeah, so unbias.

Here's mine, this thread probably won't end well.

Which is why I should really start ignoring it now.

Buddhist, picked up after my parents' beliefs, despite not knowing much.

Well, you have won my respect for following a wise path.

Edited by Shuuda

Other; agnostic. Though I use that term very loosely.

I'm not of any religion, but I believe in religion itself. There is nothing wrong with religion; in fact it usually does people good. What I dislike about religion (including agnosticism, atheism, and everything similar) is how some force their beliefs onto others. While I believe in religion, I also believe that there is very little that is more important than religious tolerance. There is nothing stupid about being religious or nonreligious, and there is also nothing wrong with either. People have no right to force their beliefs upon others and chastise them for their own beliefs. There are certainly people in all religions who try to do this, yet it isn't EVERYBODY. For example, I've heard people say things like "Christians are responsible for the Crusades!" which...is a completely idiotic argument. It doesn't take a genius to realize that most Christians are, in fact, very tolerant of others and other religions. And it also doesn't take a genius to know that not all nonreligious people hate religion. I certainly don't hate religion.

So basically, I think that religion is a great thing (except if you're an intolerant asshole). I'm just not of any religion.

P.S.: By the way, that face for atheism really is rather bothersome. As long as the atheist in question doesn't try to force his/her beliefs upon others, that person's choice should be respected without question. There is nothing wrong with tolerant atheism. On the same thought, is the poll suggesting there is something wrong with being nonreligious? Tolerance is key, no matter what you believe. Tolerance is probably the best word I could use to describe my "religion".

Edited by SSP

Christian by choice. God loves us all. Yes, even you shuuda.

There is no God.

By the way, atheist. Science makes religion obsolete, plus religious people often can't handle the truth.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Other; agnostic. Though I use that term very loosely.

I'm not of any religion, but I believe in religion itself. There is nothing wrong with religion; in fact it usually does people good. What I dislike about religion (including agnosticism, atheism, and everything similar) is how some force their beliefs onto others. While I believe in religion, I also believe that there is very little that is more important than religious tolerance. There is nothing stupid about being religious or nonreligious, and there is also nothing wrong with either. People have no right to force their beliefs upon others and chastise them for their own beliefs. There are certainly people in all religions who try to do this, yet it isn't EVERYBODY. For example, I've heard people say things like "Christians are responsible for the Crusades!" which...is a completely idiotic argument. It doesn't take a genius to realize that most Christians are, in fact, very tolerant of others and other religions. And it also doesn't take a genius to know that not all nonreligious people hate religion. I certainly don't hate religion.

So basically, I think that religion is a great thing (except if you're an intolerant asshole). I'm just not of any religion.

P.S.: By the way, that face for atheism really is rather bothersome. As long as the atheist in question doesn't try to force his/her beliefs upon others, that person's choice should be respected without question. There is nothing wrong with tolerant atheism. On the same thought, is the poll suggesting there is something wrong with being nonreligious? Tolerance is key, no matter what you believe. Tolerance is probably the best word I could use to describe my "religion".

I just realized that I'm effectively forcing my belief of tolerance onto people. In essence, I'm not tolerant.

:/

Here's a faith we can all believe in: THIS TOPIC GOING TO HELL!

Oh wait, Shudda don't believe in hell, never mind!

By the way, atheism is a religion, to believe in nothing is believing in something.

Looks like you have no logical thought!

Edited by Snow_Storm