The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

There is no God.

By the way, atheist. Science makes religion obsolete, plus religious people often can't handle the truth.

The so-called Science isn't always true you know. Stop believing science is your only answer to everything, its like saying History is the only answer, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Scientists are just people too, its not like they are deities telling us what's true and what's not true. Also, you're just a person, you have no truth.

@Gulcasa: OTHER

@SSP: No, that's your belief and I respect it.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Here's a faith we can all believe in: THIS TOPIC GOING TO HELL!

Oh wait, Shudda don't believe in hell, never mind!

By the way, atheism is a religion, to believe in nothing is believing in something.

Looks like you have no logical thought!

My thoughts exactly.

I was raised to be a muslim...even though alot of my family members come from Christian and Jew background.

It is kind of strange to say this but I had learnt from Religious Studies quite briefly that Religion and Science have alot in common and alot of scientists do come from religious background.

Edited by Luxord

Here's a faith we can all believe in: THIS TOPIC GOING TO HELL!

Oh wait, Shudda don't believe in hell, never mind!

By the way, atheism is a religion, to believe in nothing is believing in something.

Looks like you have no logical thought!

Believing in something does not make it a religion. I believe evolution, but that is not a religion now is it? Beliefs =/= Religion. Your little cheap shot there just failed.

And yes, I do not believe in hell, I am not so black and white when it comes to the subject of moral as to think that all bad people go to one place, and good people go to another. And heaven must be a very boring place if it is eternal bliss, would people not get bored from never suffering (Something which we all need as much as we do pleasure).

Edited by Shuuda

@SSP: No, that's your belief and I respect it.

Yay thanks ^_^

By the way, anyone here who's Christian or any other religion: I totally respect you, as long as you don't tell people what they should believe. While neither atheists nor agnostics are religious in the conventional sense, I choose to call myself agnostic as it's closer to being what I feel I am, even if not a complete fit.

Edited by SSP

I totally respect you, as long as you don't tell people what they should believe.

Yeah I agree. I respect all religions.

The only problem is now a day people interpret the holy books incorrectly. I think this is where the problem starts. Every religion has a deranged person who tries to force people to believe in something against there own free will. Religion is not about that. People have a choice to follow a religion and should not be forced to.

Though sadly many people with high authority use religion as a tool to take complete control all other people. These type of people create a bad name for religions.

Then people have a negative attitude towards that particular religion when they don't even understand what the religion is about in the first place due to someone interpreting the holy books incorrectly... some people just take quotes from religious texts book and use it to control other people.

Edited by Luxord

The only problem is now a day people interpret the holy books incorrectly. I think this is where the problem starts. Every religion has a deranged person who tries to force people to believe in something against there own free will. Religion is not about that. People have a choice to follow a religion and should not be forced to.

Though sadly many people with high authority use religion as a tool to take complete control all other people. These type of people create a bad name for religions.

Then people have a negative attitude towards that particular religion when they don't even understand what the religion is about in the first place due to someone interpreting the holy books incorrectly... some people just take quotes from religious texts book and use it to control other people.

My religion has no holy books, so that can not happen, only by people of OTHER religions who interpret it wrong.

There has never been a war in the name of our main central power either, and I'm quite proud of that.

Lastly I am proud to say we never convert people.

Believing in something does not make it a religion. I believe evolution, but that is not a religion now is it? Beliefs =/= Religion. Your little cheap shot there just failed.

And yes, I do not believe in hell, I am not so black and white when it comes to the subject of moral as to think that all bad people go to one place, and good people go to another. And heaven must be a very boring place if it is eternal bliss, would people not get bored from never suffering (Something which we all need as much as we do pleasure).

I don't think you've ever picked up a Bible and read it. Which isn't a flame or troll I'm just saying.

The Bible states we DO NOT have our earth bodies when we are in Heaven, we take new forms, ones that do not know the term "chaos" (Sorry Bianchi) and we are to be GOD's servants forever.

I love you. :D

If I can I think I'll study religion (in general) in my spare time. It's excellent stuff.

Edited by SSP

I don't think you've ever picked up a Bible and read it. Which isn't a flame or troll I'm just saying.

The Bible states we DO NOT have our earth bodies when we are in Heaven, we take new forms, ones that do not know the term "chaos" (Sorry Bianchi) and we are to be GOD's servants forever.

:o

XD

Edited by Chiki

only by people of OTHER religions who interpret it wrong.

Not in entirely true. I shall give you an example.

The Quran's text can be really difficult to understand and can get quite confusing. Some muslims do interpret the Quran incorrectly and it happens alot. This is where the problem starts and yes people from other religions might interpret holy books incorrectly. The reason for this is because the Quran should not be read in English cus it does not fully provide explanation to certain meaning which can only be explained in Arabic. This is only an example.

So in other words, people from any religion can intrepret their own religion incorrectly whether it has holy books or not.

I am not sure about the Bible or any other holy books...

Edited by Luxord

Cathelic, also its referred to as "Christianity" faith which is a choice up there.

No, it isn't. Roman Catholic is a subsection of Catholoicism, which is a subsection of Christianity. The other subsection, Protestantism, contains Lutherism, Calvinism, Baptist, etc. Catholoicism contains Roman Catholic, Russian Orthodox, and another type of Orthodox I can't recall.

Not in entirely true. I shall give you an example.

The Quran's text can be really difficult to understand and can get quite confusing. Some muslims do interpret the Quran incorrectly and it happens alot. This is where the problem starts and yes people from other religions might interpret holy books incorrectly. The reason for this is because the Quran should not be read in English cus it does not fully provide explanation to certain meaning which can only be explained in Arabic. This is only an example.

I am not sure about the Bible or any other holy books...

People always interpret the Bible wrong. We have so many sins today that might not be a sin to GOD. Not to mention the wars of conversion to Christianity...

No, it isn't. Roman Catholic is a subsection of Catholoicism, which is a subsection of Christianity. The other subsection, Protestantism, contains Lutherism, Calvinism, Baptist, etc. Catholoicism contains Roman Catholic, Russian Orthodox, and another type of Orthodox I can't recall.

I love you too. except it's spelled Catholicism *shot*

Also, yeah, Bible's pretty prone to improper interpretation from what I know. I'm no professional, though. :/

Edited by SSP

Sorry, I'll add it now, wouldn't want another fruit topic. (This time)

Edited by Ocelot the Viper