The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

The Bible states we DO NOT have our earth bodies when we are in Heaven, we take new forms, ones that do not know the term "chaos" (Sorry Bianchi) and we are to be GOD's servants forever.

Who, that sucks big time. We work hard all our lives, some people work for even the smallest scraps. And for all this work we do, our reward to to be servant for some guy in the sky? I never even spoke about keeping our bodies when we die and such, so I do not know why you said that stuff at the start.

And for any creationists here, answer this please: If God made us, why did he design us so utterly badly? For example, why do we only have one hole for eating and breathing? Did he not realise that giving us two holes (Note that the nose and mouth connect to the same hole) would reduce our chances of choking by alot? And two holes is not a stupid thing, other mammals have them, why can't we? Oh, and the appendix, a useless thing that serves only to cause us appendices and try to kill us, good going God!

Evolution would suggest that we were once animals that would have used the appendix, but it became dysfunctional as we evolved into human that no longer ate grass and etc.

Edited by Shuuda

Cathelic, also its referred to as "Christianity" faith which is a choice up there.

you said Cathelic, it's Catholic so I didn't know wth Cathelic was, I'm not super religious but it kinda offended me that you didnt bother spelling it right

you said Cathelic, it's Catholic so I didn't know wth Cathelic was, I'm not super religious but it kinda offended me that you didnt bother spelling it right

Sorry about that, my FireFox told me there was no error, and the way I pronounce the word helped me in spelling incorrectly.

Who, that sucks big time. We work hard all our lives, some people work for even the smallest scraps. And for all this work we do, our reward to to be servant for some big jerk in the sky? I never even spoke about keeping our bodies when we die and such, so I do not know why you said that stuff at the start.

And for any creationists here, answer this please: If God made us, why did he design us so utterly badly? For example, why do we only have one hole for eating and breathing? Did he not realise that giving us two holes (Note that the nose and mouth connect to the same hole) would reduce our chances of choking by alot? And two holes is not a stupid thing, other mammals have them, why can't we? Oh, and the appendix, a useless thing that serves only to cause us appendices and try to kill us, good going God!

1) Please some people here will find that offensive.

2) Dude your just confused :blink: If God does want to kill us in the first place, why did God bothered to create us at all. Plus all living beings are created in a certain way for not to be perfect. Some animals have certain featurs that we humans do not have...man that was odd answer lol

Edited by Luxord

Who, that sucks big time. We work hard all our lives, some people work for even the smallest scraps. And for all this work we do, our reward to to be servant for some big jerk in the sky? I never even spoke about keeping our bodies when we die and such, so I do not know why you said that stuff at the start.

Evolution would suggest that we were once animals that would have used the appendix, but it became dysfunctional as we evolved into human that no longer ate grass and etc.

Well, when you say it that way its bad, but he gives us the opportunity to live with him. So its even.

FREE WILL, what do you mean? We killed his damn SON. You think he wouldn't be mad?

1) Please some people here will find that offensive.

2) Dude your just confused :blink: If God does want to kill us in the first place, why did God bothered to create us at all. Plus all living beings are created in a certain way for not to be perfect. Some animals have certain featurs that we humans do not have...man that was odd answer lol

I did find it offensive

Sorry about that, my FireFox told me there was no error, and the way I pronounce the word helped me in spelling incorrectly.

No prob, I didn't care much but if someone else got offended I didn't want them to get mad at you

The so-called Science isn't always true you know. Stop believing science is your only answer to everything, its like saying History is the only answer, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Scientists are just people too, its not like they are deities telling us what's true and what's not true. Also, you're just a person, you have no truth.

All right, listen the hell up. I did not say that science is the answer to everything. Where did I say that? I find science more reliable to go by than religion, but I don't expect you to get it anyway, because you yourself practice religion (and on top of that, the worst one).

Congratulations, you just made my respect for non-atheists to go down further.

That is right, do not waste time with the person who brought the idea of criticism to your writing section and disagrees with you a lot. Shun him constantly so that it will be easier to deny his words, even if they are the truth, the harsh truth.

You people are more intolerant than I am.

Edited by Shuuda

I do not believe in Satan, therefore I do not worship him. Shuuda you are potentially bashing people's religion, some opinions are best kept to yourself.

Have respect for others please.

Edited by Cynthia

All right, listen the hell up. I did not say that science is the answer to everything. Where did I say that? I find science more reliable to go by than religion, but I don't expect you to get it anyway, because you yourself practice religion (and on top of that, the worst one).

You be surprised how much religion and science have much in common...I think at times science supports religion in some ways or forms and yes they do disagree at times as well.

If only Ah Puch and Crepe Knight were here! They would smash this topic to pieces. By the way, for all you offended people, I edited my post to remove the big jerk comment.

Edited by Shuuda

Do you understand how much I LOVE science? BTW: The way you worded it was the reason why I said that.

If only Ah Puch and Crepe Knight were here! They would smash this topic to pieces. By the way, for all you offended people, I edited my post to remove the big jerk comment.

No one cares about that. I bet they are Atheists (DUH) that have a whole bunch of "knowledge" of how GOD isn't real.

This topic really needs to be closed, as it is disrespectful to others beliefs, and getting out of hand.

Shuuda you need to respect other people's beliefs more. You do not hold divine logic, nor can you tell others their faith is wrong. That counts as flaming and religion bashing, which are both against the rules.

This topic really needs to be closed, as it is disrespectful to others beliefs, and getting out of hand.

Shuuda you need to respect other people's beliefs more. You do not hold divine logic, nor can you tell others their faith is wrong. That counts as flaming and religion bashing, which are both against the rules.

No Cynthia, some are taking it the wrong way, this was supposed to be "respectful," though, like real life, all we ever do is fight.