Touhou is great

ZemZem

doesn't kys come from the leafy guy?

leafy is pretty awful, i have no idea why people like him, he's obnoxious and unfunny, his voice sounds like a cheese grater, he oozes dishonesty, and honestly, making fun of autistic kids has been out of style for a long time

but uh, i guess that's why people like him

people like him because he's out of style?

huh

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE HIMSELF IS REALLY CRINGEY OMG

HE IS 19 AND STILL IN HIS SKATER PHASE and his voice is like him trying to be really mysterious but it comes off as cringey and he just talks into a mic making fun of smaller youtubers and its really mean and its the same fucking cs go footage he uses. also i fucking hate the phrase "roast" and basically everything pop culture related because it tells me to accept it as normal and hip and dont fucking tell me what to do.

but really this guy and keemstar are the cancer of youtube and it pisses me off that these assholes are famous and have millions of subscribers and what they are doing is not right. sad part is that its more of a timing thing, im sure if i were 12 i'd find their content entertaining too. but the fact that they are capitalizing on the immaturity of kids does not make anything right

the fact that shitting on random people is still acceptable is really disappointing, but what can you do

and yeah he's FUCKING 19 YEARS OLD? 19 YEARS OLD? LOL? he gets paid to shittalk little kids for like 16 minutes and then HE FUCKING HAS T THE BALLS to say "i love you guys.... like, rate 5 stars, subscribe, send me money!"

but yeah it's kinda fucking disgusting that this is marketed at 10 year olds.

it is 2016, it is not 2008 where we run around kicking kids with cancer for teh lulz and the winz xD, and it is unacceptable and cringy in every single time period. sorry just had to say that but it does really disgust me

There are literally 0 trolls in this thread, but i guess there was at least one person trying to "stir up a reaction"

Honestly I think you need to do some self-reflection. I think you overreact a lot to perceived slights whether they are there or no and purposefully (even if unconsciously) try to escalate situations by throwing out insults and passive aggressive comments, but still find a way to make yourself out to be the one being aggressed and attacked. i'm not sure you'll even care about this post or react well enough to think about what i'm trying to say and that's fine, but i just wanted to say that your threads are bound to get heated if you act so hostile in them.

I appreciate the response. I've been doing self-reflection a lot lately, but I haven't really done anything to improve myself since I have a tendency to blame others around me instead of myself. I'm not even fond of myself either, I just get bitter and angry at others easily, lol

I'd consider myself often an asshole, blunt is a generosity lol

The only reason is zeem is that I do notice you have a tendency to lash out at things you regret that you almost immediately backpeddle from, so can anyone else but stuff likes this is why you perceive others heavily mocking you, you allow yourself to be affected

I'm needlessly confrontational and fairly argumentative so I do the same, but sometimes it's better to ignore

Yeah, that's my problem. I'll try harder to fix it.

and yeah he's FUCKING 19 YEARS OLD? 19 YEARS OLD? LOL? he gets paid to shittalk little kids for like 16 minutes and then HE FUCKING HAS T THE BALLS to say "i love you guys.... like, rate 5 stars, subscribe, send me money!"

can you even still rate things on youtube? is that still a thing?

to the person who didn't know what a bullet hell was it looks like this

caf274ee8956670b5fbba391107edbf0.png

defined largely as; you dodge bullets, your hitbox is smaller than your boat and you die in one hit. You go upwards. I haven't played one since Flash games were a thing people did tbh, not really my style but tmyk

i have no idea what game this is i just googled 'bullet hell' and this was the one which made my eyes want to scream the least

no ratings aside from like/dislike, leafy is pretty bad and his full caps titles and attention seeking was the things that he supposedly hated and yet is

no, but include it in there anyways

when did they remove that? 2010?

i don't know but now I wish I had been around when it still existed because now I have to live with the fact that I have never rated a youtube video

im not clicking this video until he/that shaves

What the fuck did you just say to his bird

You apologize right now

im not clicking this video until he/that shaves

well the neckbeard man didn't acutally make this video

i love dunkey

i have seen like 3 of his videos, this being one of them

they're kind of funny i guess

i'm sorry pretty beautiful bird belonging to weird neanderthal creature

actually it's more the other way around

the weird neanderthal creature is a paid actor by the name of "Timothy Brentwood" who was hired by the bird, JonTron, to fabricate a more comforting human presence that the everyday man can relate to

actually it's more the other way around

the weird neanderthal creature is a paid actor by the name of "Timothy Brentwood" who was hired by the bird, JonTron, to fabricate a more comforting human presence that the everyday man can relate to

ahhhh thank you for the explanation