Well, this is it goodbye

uguu

Fun fact: Only the biggest retard in the lands would think the topic title is true

This topic is now about Cave Story. Download it. Play it. Have a lot of fucking fun.

Lol i don't think you could ever leave the forest. : P after all no one is ever able to get out of it.

I could easily escape the forest if I wanted to. I have secret tunneling systems everywhere under the forest with only one entrance. The thing is that only an admin could get me to leave for obvious reasons.

Also Cave Story.

Edited by Hikarusa

I could easily escape the forest if I wanted to. I have secret tunneling systems everywhere under the forest with only one entrance. The thing is that only an admin could get me to leave for obvious reasons.

Also Cave Story.

If anyone tries to leave this forest, the forest becomes angry and makes you walk in circles, no matter how you try to escape.

Yep, it's getting released on Wii with possible extra stuff.

And yeah guys, download it and have fun if you haven't already. That's an order. This game, despite being a homebrew, is absolutely brilliant. I'm at the save point before the last boss now. :lol:

Yep, it's getting released on Wii with possible extra stuff.

And yeah guys, download it and have fun if you haven't already. That's an order. This game, despite being a homebrew, is absolutely brilliant. I'm at the save point before the last boss now. :lol:

Which last boss?

Misery. I know that

there are two/three (if you count Doc's second form) bosses

but I count them all as one.

If you do certain special things in the game then

after the "final boss" you unlock 'Hell' and that's the last area of the game where you can fight the real final boss and get the truest of the true endings.

These fake "leaving," topics and titles really aren't funny.

Personally, they never were to me. I find it rather pointless to make these as they are poking fun at other people's threads as if it's some kind of fad.

I find it more sad that people encourage it. Even if it is a joke, this topic right away makes no effort to hide the fact it was made to insult.

Fun fact: Only the biggest retard in the lands would think the topic title is true

I think that alone speaks for itself. I think people really should stop encouraging this kind of thing, as even if this is in the "Far From the Forest," section, it's still an insult towards other users who made leaving topics.

Why people encourage this is beyond me.

These fake "leaving," topics and titles really aren't funny.

Personally, they never were to me. I find it rather pointless to make these as they are poking fun at other people's threads as if it's some kind of fad.

I find it more sad that people encourage it. Even if it is a joke, this topic right away makes no effort to hide the fact it was made to insult.

I think that alone speaks for itself. I think people really should stop encouraging this kind of thing, as even if this is in the "Far From the Forest," section, it's still an insult towards other users who made leaving topics.

Why people encourage this is beyond me.

because they are stupid.