QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect pretty much dire news all around but on a personal note I'm expecting my dad and my little sister to both get married (not to each other, before that joke's made) and I expect my maternal grandfather will probably die. And my daughter will start kindergarten :o

potentially lots and lots of traveling

since I've never touched foot off of this landmass (except for probably vancouver island on accident when I was a baby), I won't know if this is for better or for worse but since I seem to be the exploring adventurous type with lots of stamina I will hope that this means for the better

I think this next year is actually going to be a lot of the major events in my life actually, so I better be ready for it!!

1097: Anything nice to say about 2016?

Yeah, 2016 was a pretty good year.

I feel like I've finally started to work my way through my favorite series (FE as far as games go; Tolkien as far as books go) at a pace that's not painstakingly slow.

I also feel like I've finally started making progress on dealing with my perfectionism and the (for me) associated issue of time management, though I still have quite a way to go there.

Most importantly, I was generally happy throughout the year.

1098: What do you expect for 2017?

To keep up the good things I started in 2016, I guess. I don't really have any concrete expectations.

1097: yeah, there was a lot of new music I liked and more games I liked than last year. Plus I feel like I made some significant personal improvements over the course of the year.

1098: a new Mastodon album

to be legal in my province

to meet a nerdy-nerd named petite feve

to quit my existing job which has been interfering with school but can't atm bc i need the exp + money

to go on another trip with friends, hopefully to somewhere in the old world like IRELAND, but as it seems it may be to Alberta

to finish all those games i said i was gonna finish but didn't