QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no

No

@ Parrhesia & unique: No from the Samurai Warriors series is definitely pretty, but she's too evil and sadistic for my tastes. But eh, whatever floats your boats for both of you...

File:No-sw3.jpg

Edited by Randoman

6 hours ago, Randoman said:

@ Parrhesia & unique: No from the Samurai Warriors series is definitely pretty, but she's too evil and sadistic for my tastes. But eh, whatever floats your boats for both of you...

lol unironically, nicely done

4 hours ago, hσng said:

this is the worst qotd we've ever had

it really isn't, as long as you aren't determined to shove your contrarian head in the sand

The correct answer, in any case, is Gordon Ramsay. Honourable mention to the late Carrie Fisher.

3 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

it really isn't, as long as you aren't determined to shove your contrarian head in the sand

the missing context (man I'm good for knowing missing context aren't I I say even though this is only the second time I've had to do this recently) is the qotd is probably causing her actual physical pain, either from just thinking about all her favorites or from having trouble narrowing it down to one

anyway yeah uh I've been TRYING to remember what anime waifus I even have but my mind is blanking and while Integrity's telling me to answer Integrity that answer feels really underwhelming to give

but as for this qotd it's hard to forget my favorite celebrity when he's sitting in my theme...

number ONE is JUNG HOSEOK

Man, this is a hard one, since my mother and I watch a lot of stuff.

uhhh..........

I really want to say Benedict Cumberbatch, but I'll say Donnie Yen.

Cumberbatch gives me satisfaction through his witty lines and humor, but Yen leaves me with this different form of satisfaction that no other action star can give to me.