Power Master Wikia and Forums are live!

Alex95

http://power-master.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Master_Wikia

That's right. I have my own wikia, and it comes with it's out chat room and forums! Which is a bonus because I just wanted the wiki.

I made this to help keep my thoughts straight about my series... which consists of all of one game at this point. But I have more planned! I've only just begun it, with only an article on the game and Stephan at this point. But, for those of you that have played my game, feel free to help out! Can't really do this alone. I've tried to start my own personal wiki on my own, but I got bored with having to handle the entire thing. I have had one or two people ask for a forum to use for my game(s), so I think this worked out great.

And before anyone asks, no, the title is not me trying to start a "rage war" or whatever with Specta (or the admins/mods in general). As I'm sure she knows, I've been asking to help out with Chat for some time now. Not take her "job," per se, just help out. But you don't have to worry about that now, Specta! :XD:

Edited by Power Master

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bad thread, op

but really man, really?

what purpose does this thread serve other than to call out another member? the fact that you had to specify it wasn't to cause a flame war speaks a lot about the language of the thread

Edited by Knight of Argentum

what

After a detailed analysis of the link and explanation that was provided, I have reached a single conclusion:

Power Master did something.

bad thread, op

but really man, really?

what purpose does this thread serve other than to call out another member? the fact that you had to specify it wasn't to cause a flame war speaks a lot about the language of the thread

It's pretty much an inside joke. Not a good one, but a joke nonetheless. I'm not calling out another member, I'm just having fun while saying that I

did something.

it's illegal to call out members in thread titles op

I don't think I'm calling anyone out exactly. I'm just having fun.

But if it upsets people, then I'll change it... once I'm off mobile.

Alright, edited the title. Again, meant no ill will towards anyone. Just trying to have fun while at the same time announcing that I have made something new.

also let's just get it out there because you post about this a shocking amount of times

As I'm sure she knows, I've been asking to help out with Chat for some time now. Not take her "job," per se, just help out. But you don't have to worry about that now, Specta! :XD:

we're not promoting you because we don't think you would do a good job. please stop making passive-aggressive comments about "what it takes to get a mod position" and "you know i want to help" and shit, it's really worn out its welcome