Power Master Wikia and Forums are live!

Alex95

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sharing is caring

I'm glad to see someone took the Carebears' lessons to heart. I always wanted the bad guys to win.

That's it, I'm not sleeping again.

we're still not promoting you, dude

I don't really want to be. Most of the time, I'm joking about it. I know I wouldn't do a good job on this forum.

also it's spelt 'stephen'

I've heard it both ways.

Can we get this straight? Are you making a forum to prove that you have forum moderation experience?? and also prove that you are an 11-year old child???

No. The main point of the forum topic was to say that I create a wikia for the game and wanted help with it, if anyone wants to.

i can understand having a wiki for a seriously developed and actual game, but i don't see the chat being the most important part of a wiki for a video game

and drawing attention to it here, while calling out the current mod of the chat, really does not help his case!

I'm not saying that. The chat isn't the most important part of a wikia or forum, it's a nice bonus that let's people come and talk with each other in real time all over the world.

Like I said, I'm not trying to call out anyone.

agreed about the chilling

i don't 100% get it but i'm not offended by this

Good.

I didn't create this wikia (and the bonus forums) so I can become a "mod" or "admin." I made it so I could keep my thoughts straight about my game ideas. Honestly, I'm not well suited to be a leader or a boss of any sort. I just wanted something to keep track of what I'm doing.

She could probably do with some cake though!

...Can I have some?

if you don't think you'd make a good moderator/leader then I hope you at least know what you're doing running a wiki and forum and chat

like really I hope you understand why I'm super skeptical about all this when you're actually kinda contradicting yourself a lot

Edited by Freohr Datia

lol you guys are being pointlessly harsh. He was joking with Specta, don't blow it up into someting more.

This lmao

edit: i mean the callout was uncalled for but i think the point of the thread was the wikia but im late on the draw here i think

Edited by fuccboi

This lmao

edit: i mean the callout was uncalled for but i think the point of the thread was the wikia but im late on the draw here i think

the thread was originally titled "Eat it, Specta" dude lmao

edit: i mean i agree i shitposted at like whatever time it was when i was just waking up but seriously

if you don't think you'd make a good moderator/leader then I hope you at least know what you're doing running a wiki and forum and chatlike really I hope you understand why I'm super skeptical about all this when you're actually kinda contradicting yourself a lot

It's for his own project so it's probably best to work on it as best he can and improve as he does so.

if you don't think you'd make a good moderator/leader then I hope you at least know what you're doing running a wiki and forum and chat

like really I hope you understand why I'm super skeptical about all this when you're actually kinda contradicting yourself a lot

It's a good learning experience, at least. I've spent a lot of time on other wikis, helping out where I can. The wikia codes are simple and fairly easy to understand, so I'm not completely out of my element.

If there's any problem I have, I can always ask for help or find it.

If they would just make power master a mod he could lock it.

Give me mod status just so I can lock the thread then have it taken away from me. :smug:

It's for his own project so it's probably best to work on it as best he can and improve as he does so.

oh I guess I missed out on it being for his own project

in which case I imagine there'd be a lot less impact if he doesn't have the skills yet

It's a good learning experience, at least. I've spent a lot of time on other wikis, helping out where I can. The wikia codes are simple and fairly easy to understand, so I'm not completely out of my element.

If there's any problem I have, I can always ask for help or find it.

well, best of luck on that then