Power Master Wikia and Forums are live!

Alex95

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this prove? WHAT DOES THIS PROVE?!

christ

it proves that the difference of naming across different cultures is actually a deliberate construction by the bourgeoisie to distract us as they attempt to crush the proletariat

it proves that the difference of naming across different cultures is actually a deliberate construction by the bourgeoisie to distract us as they attempt to crush the proletariat

This is true

let us crush Powermaster first as an example to the rest

Can we get this straight? Are you making a forum to prove that you have forum moderation experience?? and also prove that you are an 11-year old child???

Can we get this straight? Are you making a forum to prove that you have forum moderation experience?? and also prove that you are an 11-year old child???

i can understand having a wiki for a seriously developed and actual game, but i don't see the chat being the most important part of a wiki for a video game

and drawing attention to it here, while calling out the current mod of the chat, really does not help his case!

from what I've heard you not only "ask to help out" but actually try to take things into your own hands and minimod

which is not allowed

and is not good for the forum

and also from what I've heard you are very very persistent about this

I am glad you made your own forum and moderate it if that means you will leave the structural integrity of this forum alone now

lol you guys are being pointlessly harsh. He was joking with Specta, don't blow it up into someting more.

I fully agree. Specta needs a cup of tea to go with that cake, expecting her to eat it otherwise would be cruel.

lol you guys are being pointlessly harsh. He was joking with Specta, don't blow it up into someting more.

my comments are more directed to the passive-aggressive comments (and behaviour) that have been more common than they need to be, although I do agree that he slipped up in that title that he could have been more tactful about. But I see that he says he meant no harm of it.

It's the other part that's been a recurring problem that I am concerned about, that it really looks like he's trying to veil and paint as something different. That or he's really got himself fooled into thinking it's something different.

Fre, it's probably an idea to chill a little. I'm sure Specta will be happy to share her cake with you!

I think I need to unchill because it's a little cold this morning

if a cake helps me chill then no thanks I'm good :c

(but also thanks bae I'm glad I can trust you to be able to tell how chill I am <3)

Edited by Freohr Datia