PMU  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I NOT bring to Test 10, which is a FOW Map. Pick at least 5.

• Denning
    • THE BOULDER
    • Echidna
    • McCartney
    • Tethys
    • Bronze
    • Glen
    • Ross
    • Tana
    • Cormag
    • Natalie
    • Novala
    • Ai-ke

Might as well get this over with...

Test 3 Conclusion: Batta's a fucking moron

jOjGegn.png

This would look less awkward if it were phrased "Glass isn't here", thus avoiding the weird looking but not technically grammatically incorrect "Glass's".

9jPOO1g.png

Since he replaces Hector, Kathelet probably.

Z6rNCxb.png

I wonder if Zugu's still back there.

oHxfDOm.png

Hey, Cormag's one of the most likable characters so far!

BWXY1nD.png

You tell him Glen! Don't let him walk all over you!

Batta: Yeah, that guy. Tell him to go open that door.

Glen: Right away...

gIrlj2m.png

Where's a thief when you need one?

32WmCtQ.png

Isn't that chapter 6's gimmick?

Batta: What?

FLMgIAK.png

Let me guess, the throne is the switch, isn't it?

1k92akm.png

Batta decides to speak in punctuation marks.

QJyNj7D.png

Maybe Gheb's fatness is rubbing off on you.

xzdIWcw.png

Wow! Who would've seen that coming?

Batta: Ugh. (moves forward)

yiJRXBR.png

Batta's apparently a fucking idiot.

ZIJDcbe.png

Y'know, this sentence can be interpreted two ways. It could be read as "the door is opening" or "the opening belonging to the door". From the context, the former is clearly what's intended, but the latter is fun to consider.

DjiMgyg.png

Why is this dumbass the leader again?

Batta: Then let's go.

Ah7zge9.png

Why does this room look exactly like the one they were just in?

ray2sDO.png

This must be the mysterious axe that's been hyped up all chapter.

Batta: What a-

KhMyqw4.png

I wonder how Aitos writes around the upcoming CG...

OitBIiA.png

Well it was in GhebFE...

Cormag: Hmm?

Batta: I don't know what it's

yowC5yR.png

What if you didn't though? Like, the player could've given someone else the axe, or even not used you at all. They could've killed you even, given you started as an enemy.

jm2Tovz.png

But you weren't. Anyone with S axes could.

7lT2pxe.png

If anyone's the chosen one it's Ross. Batta you suck. You have crippling overspecialization problems and terrible bases.

Cormag: Looks pretty powerful. I mean, it's glowing and all.

Batta: Ugh...

JQrkVKc.png

Why only two periods? That just looks weird.

5fkHHJe.png

Is the axe so dank it's getting him high or something...?

Cormag: You okay sir?

pwKYImG.pnga8NGUZA.pngbB8m68i.png

This is how he'll write around it huh? Not sure if better or worse than how DDOP handled it... I'm inclined to say better, if only because this hack at least changed it to a weapon the lord can actually use.

Cormag: I dunno sir... Should I call Glen?

otNduS1.png

Batta, you can't really call him a retard when you're the dumbest one in the army.

xEr9AKi.png

Batta, why do you swear for no reason so often? Seriously, this "Fuck..." doesn't make much sense in context and only seems to be there because Aitos apparently thinks more swears=good.

Batta: I can handle it.

HqOOfk6.png

Oh my God, go away! Aitos certainly did a good job of making you hate the MFV, though I've heard GLaDOS is more of a love to hate kind of villain, so if he's trying to emulate GLaDOS with the MFV he's failing in that regard, as I just plain hate the MFV.

MFV: It is powerful.

Dxk3MdB.png

I can't exactly do that right now, considering I'm in the middle of a cutscene, can I?

vmH4M5x.png

Why not? It's not like I don't get another in Gheb Mode. And hopefully I can steal more of them.

MFV: You may want to conserve it.

MvM0iik.png

But then it'd just be a waste of an item slot.

MFV: Ever. Well, you'll decide. However,

vIiQ8Lf.png

That's actually how DDOP wrote around most of its CGs, IIRC, though not this one specifically.

MFV: I wonder.

Ageu5ks.png

You never had mind reading abilities in the first place, so don't act like you do.

MFV: But this that you see

kMvlnLO.png

Yes, yes, can you shut up now?

cXN5QkD.png

Another awkwardly phrased but not technically grammatically incorrect sentence.

1eFZ4iB.png

NOW you label her lines?

GeAyZ4I.png

Tbh, "Lyn is a Goat Demon" is an even worse fad than Gheb.

MFV: I should have asked for

V9SyBpn.png

How did she even get these powers anyway? A genie?

MFV: Being able to see many people

6htYk07.png

Nor is you putting that image in my head.

PRzbqTw.png

Finally. I wonder what stupid shit Batta and co. will discuss this time?

3iO87jc.png

I can tell, given you spelled definitely wrong.

Batta: I'm seeing that fucking

q4ocKCx.png

Lyn is a Jedi confirmed? It'd make for a better fad than the Goat Demon thing, which was started by some troll with a massive hate boner for Lyn.

LGoOk36.png

This whole game is fucked up, as is GameFAQs in general.

osADXD3.png

zMPBMlG.png

But weren't you hallucinating just a second ago?

Batta: The Axe made me feel

xWKMAIw.png

- anyone who's just used Axe body spray

vOD9Rzr.png

Batta, again, you're the dumbest person on the team, so you're not exactly one to be calling other people retards.

5l8zRxd.png

With how fast he runs off-screen, you'd think he'd have a better speed stat.

unEwi2Y.png

A fucking useless moron is what he is.

ePMPk4O.png

As bad as Batta is, Gheb is like 9000 times worse. At least Batta doesn't talk like a lolcat and isn't obsessing with raeping lolis and such.

Glen: Let's go, Cormag.

dektpNQ.png

Yeah, where is he. He should be the leader tbh.

Ird9Yf2.png

There you go. That's the name of the "mysterious axe". Those of you who've played GhebFE or at least read Moniker's LP may remember this as the S rank axe that replaces Audhulma in that game. It's back, this time as Batta's Prf weapon replacing the Mani Katti. As if this hack needed more homoerotic "raep" jokes.

xoLeK7S.png

There's Ross. I'd imagine he was waiting outside because he couldn't handle being in the presence of those so far beneath him for too long.

gsvSMGh.png

I'm pretty sure it's just 1-2 range and effective against infantry. Useful, certainly, but hardly "uber".

cOnGyfW.png

Except you aren't really fast enough to one-round.

Jnl8gPD.png

Seriously, why is a moron like Batta the leader? It makes no sense.

Zq6AzIu.png

You have no fucking idea where you're going, do you Batta?

wEb4u93.png

This sentence makes no sense, but I'm not surprised given it's coming from an idiot like Batta. Nevertheless, "Idiot" is better than "Rapist", I suppose. I'll give him that. Granted, Valter and Narcian are cool characters, and they're implied to be at the very least attempted rapists, but they're villains, so you're not supposed to sympathize with them, unlike Gheb, the "hero" of these hacks, and they're good villains because they entertain you while making you hate them at the same time, unlike MFV, who just makes you hate her because she never shuts up.

Batta: I'm not wasting my time telling you where

To5q7MQ.png

I don't understand this sentence.

gKT080i.png

Ross should really be the one ordering you around, Batta. Who cares if he's like 12-14ish(I think)? He's clearly more competent than anyone else we have right now.

IJFT55y.png

Whoa whoa whoa, no way we're leaving the best unit in the army behind. He's way better than deadweight like you, Batta.

bYZEXpO.png

I'm pretty sure Ross is a little old to be a shota, though I could be wrong. It's a bit hard to tell how old the trainees are, but I'd estimate around 12-14. Ewan looks a little younger, but Lugh and Raigh look about the same age as him, and they're apparently 13ish, so... Plus I think the trainees are all supposed to be the same age.

eq1IE53.png

Cormag! I thought you were supposed to be the most reasonable one in the army!

alYSRAP.png

Whew, I was worried for a second there. Never mind Cormy, all is forgiven. This cutscene's just really confusing, is all.

j7HVboi.png

OYVsKKh.png

That'd be the worst thing for our army too, considering he's carrying the team right now.

OOKWdc4.png

I guess Ross will be the keeper of the Cube now?

ZS3je59.png

Why is he behind, anyway? He's our fastest unit by far. Though I suppose Cormag and Glen do have more Mov, which gets me thinking about if Mov were proportionate to the speed stat, but that's actually a terrible idea and would be imbalanced as fuck.

QBFc1x9.png

Yep, looks like Ross is holding on to it for now.

17GHE8h.png

Considering it's holding onto our items(I think), I'd say yes.

pfKbWjw.png

Come on, Ross, you know better than to make typos!

ptPqvFd.png

Ross looks really smug here. Probably because I caught his blink frame. He at least has good reason to be smug though.

Ross: It's so neat looking.

iYfwad5.png

And now we transition to the bad guys...

tPKY7pW.png

This hack uses the word "mysterious" way too much. It's basically a meaningless buzzword with how this hack uses it.

hrb8s7G.png

Hello, Batta recolor.

b306czB.png

Haven't you used this exact line already, MFV? Anyway, the only song I hear is Stratagem.

ojS36TW.png

Aren't siren songs supposed to be alluring? Because there's nothing alluring about the song you're singing, lady.

lDg59ea.png

Amadeus? I did manage to think of a word that rhymes with perdition: Expedition. It's close enough, right?

vbKeZQa.png

Yeah, whatever, black haired Batta. You better have a Sodomizer for us to steal.

3QzsKxS.png

ORIGINAL CHARACTER! DO NOT STEAL!

j1ctJHb.png

Oh. I guess it doesn't matter what he has then, considering by then Lyn/Batta mode's pretty much over.

MFV: I'm sure your young body can satisfy

WMFdIdy.png

Do you even have a body, MFV.

NLaUEMh.png

This better not be what I think it is.

Okmld1b.png

Whew, it's just an unsubtle Portal reference.

MFV: Oh, in the refrigerator. I don't want any lowly soldiers to be eating out of it. They don't need it. Even if it is delicious.

0LZny7y.png

My less edgy cousin? - Ataab

dRy4tBY.png

I wonder what stupid name it will have.

GCg31g1.png

Bop it! Twist it! Pull it!

AZQGMWy.png

I get a game over, which is lame cause he SUCKS!

iy8ZJ4w.png

Maybe?

ARGMIyE.png

I'm so edgy and original - Ataab

MFV: Keep calling me that

U86gel3.png

No you won't.

md2N7JY.png

Bye, betch!

Ecz2V4u.png

and it FUCKING SUCKS!

45I51zK.png

I'd rather hear your death rattle, harpy!

fd3kQwc.png

The next chapter's title reminds me of Shrek, which makes me think of a hypothetical ShrekFE.

Next time, you get a first glimpse of the chapter that made me ragequit.

Death Count: Batta 2

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this hack makes me wonder if it has anymore roster bloat like GhebFE's version had.

cause already we got a character slot showing up early, ironically, Ross was also part of the roster bloat of GhebFE

It does. Though the roster bloat in this one means I'll have to be choosy with my units, as unlike GhebFE you can't really raise everyone.

Straberry Shortcake actually antitoxic.

I know, but Aitos spelled it wrong in the tutorial text. There should be a 'w' in between the 'a' and the 'b'.

Hey guys, I drew a fanart in MS Paint!

Fa0Jy55.png

It's Marisa stabbing a bound and gagged MFV to death. We have no idea what MFV looks like yet, so I just made her invisible, and will probably update it if and when we see what she looks like. But this image is very cathartic for me(I even named it Catharsis), because right now I would love for nothing more in the hack than for Marisa to shut the MFV up and murder her. I don't think her murder is brutal enough though, what do you guys think?

Feel free to make and post fanart of your own, even especially if it's poorly drawn MS Paint fanart! I have fanart of Gheb planned too, but I'll wait until we get to his mode to post it.

Let's get into Test 4, but first, I made fan art of one of our new units, that you'll understand when we get to it.

Rz64nNw.png

Now let's get on into...

Test 4 prelude: Batta 2 slow

Batta: I got this neat glowing axe that I used to

g6gXnw2.png

*insert rant about how it wasn't even a prf weapon in ghebfe here*

8sGmrks.png

But it's an axe, not a blade. Why is Batta the leader again?

Batta: Still haven't found anyone important,

ikmpys7.png

You forgot someone. And he's way more important than you, asshole!

Batta: They wanted to drag a fucking kid along. I'm gonna kill him

NZbr39D.png

Batta, Ross would wreck your shit.

Batta: Anyway, looks like we

dG4jci7.png

I'm betting it's entirely because of your slow 6-speed ass.

cAzXjdx.png

They really aren't though.

Batta: Gawd

Xsuexi1.png

Gawd, you sound like a bratty jerkface.

Batta: Like a tornado

oMZn2Qc.png

Or maybe, a Hurricane? As in Legault? As in someone better than all of you losers except Ross who is cool?

Cormag: I had hoped that

k8GgiCU.png

Does every line in this chapter have a text skip? Because so far they all have.

VtsLaQq.png

This one doesn't, I suppose.

g9T1VCP.png

This hack is depressing. Even GhebFE would be preferable to this garbage.

Glen: Most likely,

TcWV9FP.png

Typo AND a text skip, really, Glen?

Batta: Hmm... You know, it would be good to

POfqClO.png

Especially Marisa, who would murder Batta and become the new leader, right? *cries at the terribleness of this hack*

2yu8nZz.png

I'm actually pretty curious about its stats. I'll have to check.

Batta: Hmm...

oNFqB1F.png

You mean your Lord and Savior Ross the Almighty?

Cormag: I don't know...

i0oYcfz.png

Probably because he's 2fast4uglaciers.

a20dCVN.png

BATTA, YOU FUCKING SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR SUPERIORS, YOU GOT THAT?!

Batta: What are you doing over there!!

aJ8sC2l.png

There was no screen transition here. The trio of losers just ran offscreen and Ross suddenly poofed in.

Zm9Tl9S.png

Does that mean Ross is getting a defense boost?

FmlbDTz.png

Well when you promote you'll get a giant ass shield.

9S7MTVR.png

Did he just circumvent the globe? Because he left through the left side of the screen, yet his voice is coming from the right.

ThUzwNW.png

Batta, you're the only one who's even died so far.

XV7ma9h.png

Is that who I think it is?

68vHxMy.png

It is! Btw, a bronze generic soldier ran through this screen faster than the speed of screenshot.

Sain: he ran away.

TGnlwTT.png

AHHH MY EYES! THE OOCNESS IS BURNING THEM!

JWXZca2.png

And you guys will see why soon.

Sain: Don't you think?

aEKWA7h.png

*cringe*

Sain: I wonder what would she want with a lowly

MeJ4zlt.png

Does Aitos even realize he probably could have fit that all into one text box?

3imjEan.png

You guys'll understand this line when you see his growths.

jgpjTVW.png

I guess that's this hack's soldier promotion?

MFV: a new THIRD TIER promotion

2l64xGq.png

I bet it'll make my eyes bleed.

MFV: We can't allow that.

c7XrNb1.png

Please don't start talking like Gheb, Batta.

I1nrj7p.png

Normally, since Aitos seems to be at least into men himself, I'd be surprised at the use of homophobic slurs, but then I remember the crowd these hacks were made to appeal to.

Glen: *something about thinking he last heard them*

LKeEh06.png

I didn't quite catch this text skip. Sorry guys.

BhjOowj.png

OMFG DIS HACK IS SOOOOO FUNNI!!!11!!!11!

NUmJOKG.png

Batta, said retard is way better than you. He actually knows the best stats to specialize in.

XbmyLNN.png

In case you haven't figured it out yet, his speed growth is fucking amazing. How amazing? You'll see.

QQBfhZB.png

We definitely should.

BZI564C.png

What's with you and being a big dumb meanie head?

Glen: ... *sigh*

snusJ0a.png

Why couldn't Marisa be the protagonist instead of this jerk? MarisaFE would be way better than stupid GhebFE.

Batta: What are you doing here?

dYpd5uW.png

*facepalm*

ozyZ95n.png

*double facepalm*

oSF8kLm.png

*cries*

AAjpFOu.png

Hurr hurr, penis joke. - average GameFAQs Fire Emblem boards user, circa 2009.

KscdnWo.png

Batta's thinking what I'm thinking for once. He even backed away a little.

izhl081.png

Now hold on Batta, that's not the problem here. Sain being gay is a bit of a problem, because womanizing is his main character trait, but there's also the problem of Kent acting like a stereotypical gay man than the stern, serious, soldier he should be.

x00DYGJ.png

*headdeask*

PgmhYrD.png

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH........ The writing is SO BAD!!!!

e8a39Hd.png

At least they're putting Batta in his place.

mcCe9qG.png

Batta, your weapon is called Sodomizer, for chrissake! Don't act like you aren't as homoerotic as the rest of them!

2mSFYFj.png

Y'know, I just realized we haven't gotten any females yet in this hack. No wonder it's so homoerotic. Hopefully next chapter fixes things, as I'm not a big fan of sausage fests.

RyUla50.png

So he'd be... Batta the Bitch? Oh God, why am I referencing DDOP? Probably because both of these hacks are fucking terrible.

EDIT: Fuck, I deleted half my post this chapter. Lemme fix it. Basically, Sain and Kent continue to act gay, MFV is an annoying chatterbox as usual, and I don't feel like reposting the screenshots, so here's Bronze's stats and growths, because they're the only screenies I care about atp:

UCxia2p.pngFzO3QTi.pngpCYAMi8.pngBdHUuXx.png

Growths: HP 80 Str 25 Skl 60 Spd 120 Lck 25 Def 40 Res 30 Total 480

Oh, and Short Bows are 1 range only with stupid crit, and Kent and Sain are OP

Oh yeah, and Batta showed signs of maybe starting to develop into a nice person, and the hacks terribleness literally made me cry, specifically MFV never shutting up when I just want to play the damn game.

Edited by Matthewtheman

as a bi myself, i don't care about the use of the word fag, i know my boyfriend likes it when i call him a faggot.

anyways oh boy Violet Bronze! my favorite character from gheb emblem!.

also i'm suprised Wil and florina aren't the bosses here, seeing how they are recruited here originally.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

You updated so much! Anyways, I'm happy to see you've found Ewan's second incarnation (though, the actual Ewan might still be up ahead... and let's not forget Est is probably still hanging around somewhere!). Maybe he, too, will carry you through the entirety of the midgame then peter off for the late and endgame.

Also, at first I was rooting for MFV because she was going for a noble and heroic cause, but, like with Gleb back in GhebFE, it kind of disappears because APPARENTLY, no villain can oppose Gheb without being as equally terrible at everything as him.

Ird9Yf2.png

There you go. That's the name of the "mysterious axe". Those of you who've played GhebFE or at least read Moniker's LP may remember this as the S rank axe that replaces Audhulma in that game. It's back, this time as Batta's Prf weapon replacing the Mani Katti. As if this hack needed more homoerotic "raep" jokes.

Batta's Prf Weapon have theme Blessing of the 8 General I for some reason.

The awfulness continues to creep in slowly, remaining just on the edges, waiting for the return of the Lord of Crimes Against Decency so he can ascend his throne and don his crown of suck.

Admittedly I don't remember much about GhebFE because my brain actively purged most of it from my memory, so I don't remember Bronze/Violet/Prism Ranger there. Somehow his strength growth is even worse than Florina's and on par with Binding Blade Marcus, of all units.

So he'd be... Batta the Bitch? Oh God, why am I referencing DDOP? Probably because both of these hacks are fucking terrible.

At least DDOP was the funny kind of bad, between the awful copy-paste job, terrible palatte swaps, the inept programming and original writing, the time shenanigans, Lilina marrying a corpse, female Sephiroth, and Our Lord and Savior Holy among all of its other magical features. GhebFE and GhebSaga are better programmed, but I'd honestly say that DDOP is better written if only because it's half a copy-paste of FE7's plot, and that the Gheb games are badly designed in their own right.

And screw you for making me defend DDOP, GhebSaga!

I made another fanart to express my feelings. It's Marisa stabbing MFV with a bunch of swords. I dub it, "Catharsis 2".

mjOLgqH.png

Anyway, time to get this out of the way...*cries in a corner*

Test 4 Gameplay part 1: I start losing my sanity

MFV: We're talking about sending

O19tPOE.png

*cries* Why am I playing this shitty hack with a shitty villain again? Even GheFE would be better than this. Anyway, I tried selecting a non-Batta unit to see the dialogue, so there you go. MFV wants me to have Batta go recruit our Wil replacement.

4Km0fzH.png

*cries*She's worse than Gheb. At least Gheb doesn't talk on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on when I JUST WANNA PLAY THE DAMN GAME, OKAY!?

ItlvSZW.png

To quote a much better villain, I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE YOU!

0IaBhiW.png

I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.

Yes, that's how miserable this hack is making me. It's making me quote sad songs. I'm actually looking forward to Gheb mode at this point, since at least I won't have to deal with these FUCKING FORCED TUTORIALS! *cries some more*

Anyway, let's actually visit the village.

BBjDtKa.png

It's me. I was wondering if after all these years- God damn it, I'M QUOTING SAD SONGS AGAIN!

Da7oKkR.png

But I'm a creep. I'm a WEEEEEEEEEEEIIIRRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...

God damn it, is every line in this game going to remind me of a sad song?

Batta: There's no one here. They probably got killed.

zyqnpCN.png

OHMYGOD. YES! SOMEONE WHO'LL REMAIN IN-CHARACTER!

oxZ2M1r.png

*hugs Denning and cries on his shoulder* I've never been happier to see Denning in my life. Hopefully he'll show Sain and Kent how to remain in-character.

hmNlgpX.png

GO AWAY BATTA, I HATE YOU! *throws random objects at him*

N8U0JJv.png

Who who, who who? Who are you? Who who, who who? Well, at least the game's reminding me of a more upbeat song now, even if the lyrics are kind of depressing if you think about it.

Denning(do I even have to type this?): This is a message from Lord Nergal.

4I4ZVGd.png

until I come back to your side! We'll forget the tears we cried! At least this time the song's more bittersweet. And by my favorite band. *must resist urge to binge listen to The Beatles instead of playing this stupid hack*

ZidYxlS.png

Why is Batta so stupid? *cries*

xDLmWko.png

Wait, I just realized the hack creator didn't even get Denning right! It's "I await you on the Dread Isle." not "I await you in Dread Isle."! Even though the way Aitos phrased it actually sounds less awkward

BpkDz5w.png

Does it matter? We need all the units we can get!

Denning: This is a message from Lord Nergal.

DofZmz2.png

Unlike you. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GOT EEM!

ZL5joR5.png

Wasn't Denning designed to look like an adult human though? I mean he's technically pretty young, given he was designed solely to deliver a message, but still...

n2PKzBh.png

Unlike your help, Batta. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DOUBLE GOT EEM!

Denning: "I await you in Dread Isle."

mh7EuyJ.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Why'd you have to show up and ruin this perfectly okayish scene?

RSyiblw.png

*cries*

P05XtT1.png

You know what else won't do us any good? YOU EXISTING, BETCH!

t8hcDuO.png

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Denning: (You know what he said)

wtZVCaJ.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DO NOT WANT. Just as I get some relief from the scene ending, you have to fucking START TALKING AGAIN!

FKNs6p5.png

PIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, WOMAN! Do you think this is funny, Aitos? Well, IT'S NOT! IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING!

Wr5u5vx.png

I'd like to mean counterattack you right in the face, you harpy! Or better yet, have Marisa do it, because I'm a scrawny weakling who can't fight for shit.

IXV04Ut.png

UGH! I wish you would shove a gag in your mouth, and NEVER TAKE IT OUT! Not even to eat! That way, you'd slowly die of starvation and dehydration, and NEVER BOTHER ANYONE AGAIN! MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Oh, and commit seppuku while you're at it!

Zp5lDRr.png

Except short bows are close range in this hack.

7OnNoUE.png

THAT WAS A BAD ANALOGY THAT MADE NO SENSE!

XaTxo1m.png

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

All right, after this, I got a bit sidetracked by High Quality Video Game Rips and other such internet things, and now it's late and I need to go to bed. I'll play far enough to show off Denning, and then I'm going to bed.

el7jsPg.png

YOU KNOW WHAT? I take back what I said earlier. Don't get me wrong, I'd still love you to gag yourself and never remove it, but this time, I want you to first drink a gallon of gasoline, the swallow a lit match, THEN gag yourself, and then commit seppuku. PRETTY PLEASE? Mwaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Hv2jeqS.png

He comes with an iron bow and a C rank in bows. Growths 75 hp 65 str 55 skl 50 spd 25 lck 45 def 35 res. He seems pretty good. His description is just the only thing he can say. Here's some fanart of MFV dying in various ways to end this:

MFV getting hit by a truck:

zQf4zIN.png

MFV commiting seppuku:

M4ueFTb.png

Finally, MFV getting immolated(see if you can guess who's doing it):

mN0N891.png

Edited by Matthewtheman

Also, at first I was rooting for MFV because she was going for a noble and heroic cause, but, like with Gleb back in GhebFE, it kind of disappears because APPARENTLY, no villain can oppose Gheb without being as equally terrible at everything as him.

Same. But then she kept talking. And talking. And talking. And so on. You get the point. I'd like her much better if she knew what brevity was. And I'll admit, I kind of sympathized with Gleb at the end of GhebFE, but only because he used Binks's portrait, and Binks's portrait is juts so pathetic looking you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Batta's Prf Weapon have theme Blessing of the 8 General I for some reason.

Ah yes, I remember that from MarkyJoe's vids. I never got far enough in this map to use it myself, though.
Edited by Matthewtheman

as a bi myself, i don't care about the use of the word fag, i know my boyfriend likes it when i call him a faggot.

Hmm, maybe Aitos is the same way. It could also be a bit of an "N Word Privileges" thing.

I should mention that among the screenshots I accidentally deleted was MFV going on this rant about how gays are people too and you should treat them equally, and while I certainly don't disagree with her, it felt a bit odd given it was coming from the villain, but if Aitos wants to use the villain as his vehicle for social commentary, whatever, but he should be aware people could misinterpret the message given it came from the villain and you're not supposed to agree with the villain in most works of fiction.

That fanart... I think your sanity levels are dropping even lower than mine were!

I know. But drawing them is a nice coping mechanism. Hopefully as the tutorials get shorter I'll get saner. I think this chapter is the last tutorial heavy one though.

Anyway it looks like my laptop will need a new charger soon, so it'll likely be a few days before I update again.

This hack looks so generic... At least GhebFE was genuinely funny at parts and it had better characterization then Awakening. Then again this is Lyn mode, NOTHING could make lyn mode good so it still can get good. I even miss the good old nonsensical raep weapons, people being full of AIDS, etc. Sain and Kent extreme homo erotism is a nice change of pace, imagining them doing gay shit in the middle of the street while all the villagers are just not giving a fuck and accepting it like it's normal seeing people having sex in the street is what GhebFE is all about, it's all about immoral/insane/crazy shit being accepted as normal/nothing out of the ordinary in this bizarro world.

Wow Denning is back, will he start raeping the Gheb universe like he did in the first game?

Wow Denning is back, will he start raeping the Gheb universe like he did in the first game?

He looks to be pretty good, yeah. And as I'll show you guys in the next update, Short Bows are OP as fuck in this hack so I can wait until I get my hands on one for him... Oddly enough, despite being a morph, he actually has Luck, but I'm not too bothered by it since it benefits me gameplay-wise.

All right, it's time I finally updated this. I've been putting this off because I actually started the update a long time ago, but I accidentally went back to the previous page towards the end of the chapter, and for the longest time I was debating just restarting from where I left off last time(I have a save state from right after recruiting Denning, which is where we left off), or reposting all my screenshots and typing the commentary again. I've decided to just post the important ones and resume the chapter from where I'd left off, as I really don't want to redo this chapter. So without further adieu...

Test 4 Gameplay part 2: I can't think of a good title

a2v4VXN.pngILQUPD6.png

We have to make Denning weaken an enemy and Bronze kill him, and MFV goes on this tirade about Bronze, who was called Violet in GhebFE but got promoted(not gameplay wise though) and got new armor, so now he's Bronze. Oddly enough, his palette isn't even bronze, it's red.

iWgCoUp.pngEoXPd2v.png

Here's Sodomizer, which gives Batta some much needed stat boosts. That +1 speed in particular keeps some of these enemies from doubling him.

qEZqgN5.png

Here's the Short Bow, which is OP as fuck, since on top of these stats, which are pretty OP to begin with(seriously Aitos, you either boost Short Bows crit OR give it 1 range, never both), it also has a brave effect, as I found out when this generic female archer somehow doubled Ross who doubled her back. I can't wait until Denning can get his hands on one of these.

W06jUNS.pngekBTQR2.png

Here's Kent, the main threat in this chapter, since he has a lancereaver, which means Bronze has to stay in the upper left hand corner and out of Kent's range until Kent is dealt with, because Kent will wreck his shit with it. Note that Axereaver has Lancereaver's description for some reason. Lancereaver still has the proper description, though.

SlBDr6X.png

Here's Sain, the main boss of this chapter. I apparently didn't screenshot his inventory, but I'll show it off once I resume this chapter, as I actually hadn't fought Sain yet where I left off.

fw6BPDX.png

Bronze doubles this guy thanks to tutorial hax.

mLLvESB.png

MFV has tutorial text about keeping your fliers away from bows and about how weapons break so you need money to buy more, but I won't make you guys suffer through it.

7iJLYFt.png

Glen goes up here to support Bronze, though I make sure to keep both away from Kent, since both are lance-locked.

cAfVAWx.png

This Merc crit Bronze here. Can Bronze survive EP?

No

kxzgEkk.png

I have Denning chip Kent from across the wall. In hindsight I should've used Batta with the sodomizer for it.

qRq6EWi.pngWpSaqxJ.png7IxApKL.png

Kent's boss quote oddly doesn't really come off as homoerotic, as "deepest holes" make me think vaginas, not assholes.

P6CastP.png

Cormag decides he wants to get benched.

5HxFDn0.png

Bronze gets a nice level...

Lb58CyX.pngh3oTiCO.pngS7TCQOK.png

...but because of the stupid crit that Merc got, he dies on EP and so I don't get to keep it. I wonder what he means by others like him?

QUyhhmZ.png

When I redo the turn, Bronze is the one who crits, thankfully.

sS0EY2f.png

Unfortunately his level sucks.

01z3Uct.png

Cormag gets a better level this time, but if he doesn't gain speed soon he's getting benched.

JBsQtNh.pngzRLtjfD.png

Here's where I discovered Short Bow has a Brave effect, causing me to have to heal Ross.

CtQSY9N.png

I have Cormag do the shopping because he sucks. I buy one of each.

5cun6Xw.png

Batta finishes off the Short Bow chick with an unnecessary crit.

GEqgoNH.png

Batta, I'd bench you if you weren't forced.

Mo0B1Js.png

Glen joins back up with the main group, as he and Bronze have cleared the top left corner.

26Eg87m.pngIJTuewc.png

Kent attacks Batta on EP, who thankfully doesn't miss, though he doesn't come out unscathed.

Hf5jowT.pngrbziOay.pngNhUYbmm.png

This is my last screenshot, so back to the present! (Technically only the first of these shots was my last screenshot, I just screenshoted the rest of his death quote upon resuming the game)

IlaP2zU.png

Speed! He's technically right on his speed averages, so I guess I should be more mad at Aitos for making his speed base so bad, as his growth is actually somewhat decent.

YyPp128.png

Here's Sain's inventory.

QpT5PTC.png

I let Denning kill this Merc, who's the last enemy besides Sain. He unfotunately comes just shy of leveling up. Also, something I want to note is that Aitos appears to have swapped the music for player and enemy phase, so "Wind Across the Plains" now plays during EP, while whatever the lame boring and generic EP theme is called(are enemy phase themes ever good? I can't think of any I like all that much) is what plays during player phase. The battle themes weren't swapped though, so "Strike!" still plays when you attack enemies.

4OLxfjs.png

Sain thankfully doesn't move. I'm glad we get a healer next chapter(I think?), because I'm nearly out of lunch cakes.

RggivKe.png

Really Ross? Curse you Sain and your 10 Defense!

cQWhreh.png

I accidentally have Cormag confront Sain with his Iron Lance. I'm having serious muscle memory problems here, since in my hiatus I was playing Mystery of the Emblem and Shadow Dragon, and ZSNES and Desmume both have the A button mapped to the x key and the B button mapped to the z key, but VBA does it the other way around. Sain oddly either lacks a boss quote, or has one and I just button mashed through it and thus neglected to screencap it. I don't remember, even though it should be fresh in my mind.

EbAqtrB.png

Glen's gonna Jav him.

zGycvea.png

Comag gets a lucky dodge on EP.

7CcrDyv.png

I let Denning get the kill, because I want to see what his first level will be like.

wdzVZkw.pngmcQNqBh.png

Coincidence, or Terminator reference? Who knows? If it is a Terminator reference, then this is actually a rather well done meme reference, as it's subtle enough that one who doesn't get the reference won't even realize it was a reference they don't understand.

sdawra5.png

Denning gets a pretty good level! Strength would've been nice, but his base is good enough that I'm not too bothered by it. I have a good feeling Denning will be just as great as his GhebFE incarnation. Anyway, that's all for now!

Death Count: Batta 2, Bronze 1

Next time, I actually have no idea what's in store for us because this is the furthest I've ever gotten in this hack, but we'll find out in the TEST 4 CONCLUSION!

>Short Bow

>+1 Might

>+15 Hit

>+10 Crit

>60 Uses

>BRAVE EFFECT

>Only negatives are 1 range and +1 Weight

Geez Aitos, I knew you were bad at actually designing the games, but this is ridiculous.

Also, Bronze is probably going to drop off in usefulness at some point, because there's only so long that Speed growth can make up for 8 base Strength and a Strength growth equal to Binding Blade Marcus, of all units.

>Short Bow

>+1 Might

>+15 Hit

>+10 Crit

>60 Uses

>BRAVE EFFECT

Geez Aitos, I knew you were bad at actually designing the games, but this is ridiculous.

I didn't even notice the 60 uses. Holy shit, when can I get one of these things? It's also worth noting that the weight buff doesn't even affect anything, as I don't think there are any bow users out there with less than 5 con. Hell, I'm pretty sure they all have at least 6.

Also, Bronze is probably going to drop off in usefulness at some point, because there's only so long that Speed growth can make up for 8 base Strength and a Strength growth equal to Binding Blade Marcus, of all units.

I disagree, since he also has high skill, and I wouldn't be surprised if his promotion gets a crit bonus, because I know Aitos likes handing those out, so if I give him a Killer Lance I can just have him pull crits out the wazoo to make up for his low strength. He's kind of like a lance myrmidon, but with exaggerated growths. I may or may not have buffed his strength growth to 50 just in case though...
Edited by Matthewtheman

the absolute madman, that is not what you do to a short bow.

Agreed. While short bows are definitely a bit underpowered and could use a buff, Aitos went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overboard with the buffs. That's like going "Man, Wendy in FE6 is so hard to train because her bases are so bad, let's make her start with everything capped!"

>Short Bow

>+1 Might

>+15 Hit

>+10 Crit

>60 Uses

>BRAVE EFFECT

As i think,short bow only 20 use and never have brave effect in FE7 but this just.... OP.