Greatest Archer to ever Arch?

Who is the greatest archer to ever arch? or sniper to ever snipe?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Archer/Sniper

• FE 1-Gordin
    • FE 1-Jeorge
    • FE 1-Tomas
    • FE 2-Python
    • FE 2-Leo
    • FE 3 Book 1-Gordin
    • FE 3 Book 1-Jeorge
    • FE 3 Book 1-Tomas
    • FE 3 Book 2-Ryan
    • FE 3 Book 2-Gordin
    • FE 3 Book 2-Jeorge
    • FE 4-Jamka
    • FE 4-Briggid
    • FE 4-Faval
    • FE 4-Asaello
    • FE 5-Tania
    • FE 5-Ronan
    • FE 6-Wolt
    • FE 6-Dorothy
    • FE 6-Klain
    • FE 7-Wil
    • FE 7-Rebecca
    • FE 7-Louise
    • FE 8-Neimi
    • FE 8-Innes
    • FE 9-Rolf
    • FE 9-Shinon
    • FE 10-Leonardo
    • FE 10-Rolf
    • FE 10-Shinon
    • FE 11-Gordin
    • FE 11-Norne
    • FE 11-Jeorge
    • FE 11-Tomas
    • FE 12-Ryan
    • FE 12-Gordin
    • FE 12-Norne
    • FE 12-Jeorge
    • FE 12-Tomas
    • FE 13-Virion
    • FE 13-Noire
    • FE 14-Setsuna
    • FE 14-Takumi
    • FE 14-Kiragi
    • FE 6-Igrene

This poll is to see who (SF thinks) is the greatest archer/sniper in the series! Notice I said archer/sniper and not bow user class. (exceptions being FE 2's Bowknight and FE 10's Marksman).

This poll will NOT include the villagers from FE 2 or anyone who just happens to be able to class change into an archer.

Keep in mind I am only using the names of translations I know or their official name (US official at least). So even if most translations say "Gordon" for FE 1, I am going to call him "Gordin" because that is his official name in the US.

If I happened to miss someone, please let me know (I tried to do this from memory, for the most part). That being said.....

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I happened to miss someone, please let me know (I tried to do this from memory, for the most part). That being said.....

Igrene from FE6.

Takumi, no brainer. He comes in with great base stats, a wicked strong weapon, can promote into a bow-wielding flier, etc. etc.

Edited by Anacybele

might as well have just made the poll FE10 Shinon VS Takumi

I wanted to be fair! Also other people are voting for people other than them. Some people might be trolling, but still. I do think Jamka is pretty swole

might as well have just made the poll FE10 Shinon VS Takumi

Ryan, Jamke, Briggid (because Yewfelle) and Faval are also serious contenders.

Anyways I make my judgments not only based on how good they are but how actually useful they are in the game they come in. Because if I was rating on sheer power alone then Faval with Yewfelle and a good pairing would take the cake on that. So for me it is either Ryan or Shinon, so I think I'm going to give to Shinon because of three range and the double bow.

Edited by Locke087

Seems like this is gameplay based, but from what I know Shinon and Takumi are excellent in RD and Birthright, respectively. I'll vote for FE10 Shinon, since I haven't played Birthright though.

Personality wise, my favorite FE character is still Wolt. Rolf is great too though!

Seems like this is gameplay based, but from what I know Shinon and Takumi are excellent in RD and Birthright, respectively. I'll vote for FE10 Shinon, since I haven't played Birthright though.Personality wise, my favorite FE character is still Wolt. Rolf is great too though!

This is leaning more towards gameplay, but even then. Takumi is still one of my favorite characters. I also really like a Rolf as a character

Takumi is the highlight of Fates for me, both as a unit and a character. I really like Virion as a character as well, and I have a soft spot for Shinon since I feel like the series, especially nowadays, needs more assholes, but Takumi is the one true bow king.

FE12 Sniper Navarre with Killer Bow Forge , bruh

fe12 reclasses aside Takumi has been the most useful for me on this list, considering most bow users I found more useful are mounted and therefore not here (well okay just HM Shin). Honorable mentions to Faval, Briggid, and Jamke, who have pretty hella offense unfortunately limited in a mount emblem world.

Can't really vote Shinon because I played RD in the timespan of like 2 years since it was on my friend's system, so my experiences are too fragmented.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Cheater!

He's definitely the best I've used though, ~80% crits with Feena support lategame and near-guaranteed delete button in the hardest Lunatic mode of FE is pretty fucking sweet

RD Shinon, no contest. Excepting the typical archer downfalls, I'm unable to think of any real weaknesses he has. Takumi seems to compete on paper, but unfortunately for him, Birthright is rout heavy.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

RD Shinon he just gets all the right levels and ends up being one of my best units, Takumi ends up being good but not as good as Shinon.

Three spaces.

In FE9 he could attack from four with the double bow.

But the double bow is still available in FE 10 last time I checked... Though if my memory serves me right he attacks from five with that... Edited by Locke087

But the double bow is still available in FE 10 last time I checked... Though if my memory serves me right he attacks from five with that...

Double bow exists in FE10 too but it's different. Much more powerful and accurate and 1-2 range, three if it's used by a marksman.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I voted Wolt 'cause he's my fave. He's definitely not the best gameplay-wise though, not even in his own game.