Highest amount of statups per lvl for Gunter.

PizzaRice

We know Gunter has less than 50% chance to increase a stat per lvl across the board. Now a quesiton for you guys. Whats the highest amount of stat lvl ups you got in a single lvl for Gunter and what does he say to? Ive only ever got 3 at max and he says "you can teach an old dog new tricks"

Gunter has a 77,5% to increase any stat during a level-up. Maybe you're forgetting the Great Knight base growths?

I've got 3 stats increased during a level-up once; didn't pay much attention to what he said (I tend to notice when it repeats a lot).

I've gotten a 5 stat level up with him. Honestly, it's not too hard considering his EXP gain is ridiculous and I restarted his join chapter SEVERAL TIMES because I was a moron.

My highest is 3 as well but if he gains a speed stat up only keep it. He has a sketch growth of 5% in speed only due to class growths.

Edited by Raguna

I actually got really lucky and got a perfect level (Well except Mag since I am pretty sure he has a 0% growth in Mag), but yeah, but then he cause story and I was going down Hoshido too so the perfect level was ultimately wasted.

At max I got like 2. He reminds me of Marcus but at least Marcus is BETTUR. I actually don't mind his lv ups since I just use him as Pairbot for extra Str, Skl and Def and Mov. Btw, I only used him once and will never evar use him agn.