What talent to pick?

The situation is:

fCorrin.

Likely to stay dread fighter.

Going to pair with Kaze.

+speed -luck.

Lunatic.

Probably going to pair mKana with Selkie to pass along another physical class to her. Not sure. Haven't considered which kids to pair with who yet.

I notice there's a bit of a lack of 2nd gen units who could be snipers easily outside of kiragi, and setsuna's child (hate what she does with growths).

So what talent to pick?

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit

The situation is:

fCorrin.

Going to pair with Kaze.

+speed -luck.

Lunatic.

Probably going to pair mKana with Selkie to pass along another physical class to her. Not sure. Haven't considered which kids to pair with who yet.

So what talent to pick?

What route are you playing? hoshido classes are generaly better for nohr and vice versa, because you can get many of the others by getting A rank supports. A flying class helps in nohr chapters 8 and 10. Wyvren rider might be a good idea, because it allows you to train your axe rank, and the skills increase your damage, which dread fighters want.

Think about a class you want to use that you can't get through an A support with anyone, and go with that.

Female Avatar can get every class in the game through A supports.

It's Male Avatar who can't. In Birthright, he can't get Oni Savage without marrying Rinkah or picking that as his talent, and in Revs the problem extends to Apothecary since Yukimura isn't available to A support with, leaving marriage to Midori as the only possible way.

For a Male Avatar to have all classes in Revelations, he needs to pick Oni Savage as his talent and marry Midori to get her Merchant class.

Honestly, it's easier to just pick whatever class you want to end in as your talent and buy the skills from other castles.

Female Avatar can get every class in the game through A supports.

It's Male Avatar who can't. In Birthright, he can't get Oni Savage without marrying Rinkah or picking that as his talent, and in Revs the problem extends to Apothecary since Yukimura isn't available to A support with, leaving marriage to Midori as the only possible way.

For a Male Avatar to have all classes in Revelations, he needs to pick Oni Savage as his talent and marry Midori to get her Merchant class.

Honestly, it's easier to just pick whatever class you want to end in as your talent and buy the skills from other castles.

There's also male avatar having Apothecary as his talent and marrying Rinkah, but the problem is that the pairing kills off one of the children units.

Unless you consider buying skills online to be cheating, and some do. Honestly just think of a class you want that you don't want to have to bring its female representative into battle to get.

That doesn't help if you actually want the class access. Having Apothecary skills is great but if you wanted Merchant for whatever reason you can't swap to it. This is a fairly minor issue though. Really, which Talent to pick on Revelation is irrelevant if grinding due to Friendship Seals, though the Oni Savage/Apothecary thing is something to bear in mind: Oni Savage provides two classes inaccessible otherwise while Ninja gets you to Mechanist so all Apothecary loses is Merchant.

If you're doing a no-grind run I guess you'd probably want a mounted or in Rev's case maybe even a flying class like Wyvern Rider. Mobility makes maps more efficient and Rev has a lot of gimmicks that are skippable with flying. Plus Metal Gear Fates is a map that works best with a high-move Corrin.

fCorrin.

Going to pair with Kaze.

The OP already specified their Corrin is female so this discussion of male Corrin's classes is confusing and kind of off-topic.

I agree with Renall about Wyvern Rider though. I'm planning to have my Corrin marry Kaze too and I picked Wyvern as my talent. Can't have too many strong flyers. :) Can't wait for little Wyvern Midori.