Maid Twins vs. Ninja Twins

Part 2: Nohr Twins vs. Hoshido Twins  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite twins?

• Felicia & Flora
    • Kaze & Saizo

Out of all of them, Kaze is the best for me. Strong, quick, and saved my butt numerous times. Him and Felicia I use the most. Saizo is usually benched and

Flora is kinda dead due to story.

I adore both of the twin maids, but since I adore Kaze the most the twin ninjas got my vote. Not much of a fan of Saizo, but I like him better than Kagero so.

Edited by Liliesgrace

I like both maids and only one ninja. Kaze is kinda boring and has stupid moments in both paths. So I guess the maids win. If we count Jakob and Kagero then it's a tie because I'm indifferent to Jakob but I like Kagero.

I actually have a soft spot for Felicia and Flora is an interesting character but

S A I Z O

I really love saizo ok and I like kaze enough too

(also JP Kaze is voiced by Daisuke Ono that's a surefire way to get my attention)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Half of each. You should add that as an option. I really love Flora and Saizo, but don't necessarily care for their twins. I married Saizo on one of my playthroughs and maybe one day I'll be able to marry Flora too.

Love both of my Christmas husbands ninjas equally. I like Flora better than Felicia (my icon makes me a hypocrite lol) so they don't get my vote. The whole ice tribe thing is interesting, but Kaze and Saizo's background and personalities are just way more interesting to me. Plus it doesn't help that Flora has barely any supports.

Kaze isn't the most complex character, but he's a sweetheart with a lot of cute supports. Plus he's typically a very reliable unit. I like him as a character and he's fun to use. I also may be a bit biased because handsome ninja man is handsome.

Saizo is probably my favorite first gen Birthright character. He actually has a lot of layers and his supports end up being interesting or just hilarious because he's such a grumpo. Plus I love using him because his stat growths are less specialized and more unpredictable.

Felicia has never really been very useful to me as I always start with Jakob. Whenever I've tried using her, her levels have been awful. As a character, I dislike her voice actor's delivery (nervous laugh at the end of every sentence) and her supports get redundant fast (what now? Oh, Felicia's being clumsy again? Noooo waaaaayy). Not her biggest fan.

Flora is a good character, but too heavily underutilized. I even missed getting her entirely during my first Conquest run. Her severe lack of supports loses a lot of my interest, so I guess I don't care a ton about her, nor do I have much to say about her.

Also Ninja >>>>> Maids. Obvious win for the ninja twins. Totally not biased at all. Though I will say I like Jakob better than Kagero.

Edited by Delfino