Nintendo E3 2016 Sale - Save up to 40% on select Nintendo 3DS/Wii U games

Jave

Nintendo is having another big sale, on select digital titles, offering up to 40% off in some of their games and up to 50% in some 3rd party titles.

An extra 10% discount is also offered to My Nintendo members.

http://e3.nintendo.com/sale/

Available until June 21 at 8:59 AM PT. Check it out, there might be something you like! (I got Kirby and the Rainbow Curse myself).

You're kidding.

You're FREAKING kidding.

I just bought, played, and beat Minish Cap on the Wii U VC LAST WEEK!

So, like...if I had waited just a measly seven more days, I could have gotten it at a discount.

You're. Kidding.

I HATE it when this happens.

BUt honestly, im just kind of annoyed that Link to the past is wiiU version only. I looked over the list, and a didn't really see anything that interest me (for example, the pokemon sectoin is all spin offs, whereas i would have bought ORAS. I tend to like RPGs, which that list is rather light on.

Pity that the discounted games are ones that I don't have much interest in or ones I already own.

Was initially on the fence for getting Project X Zone 2 but I think I'll abstain from buying it since the discount only applies to the eShop download version.

Honestly I don't like to buy digital games (I never ever have bought one yet) because I prefer to own the original copies.

But for this sale I have to do an exception.

Story of Seasons and Shin Megami Tensei IV interest me a lot. (The latter one doesn't exist as copy in my country anyways.)

Thanks for sharing this!

BTW this offer applies till the 23th June for me (EU).

I was considering getting Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, but I can get a like-new retail copy from Amazon at the same price... oh well.