Do I have the legal and/or ethical right to cut off my own arm and eat it?

Jotari

Why in the world would you want to eat your own arm after you cut it off? Like, why not do it while it's attached?

I imagine it'd be more painful that way.

If you're in America, you have the right to bear arms. So I'd imagine it would probably be legal to eat it.

so i can go to america and take the arms of bears as long as i don't kill them, right?

are bear arms a delicacy in america?

No, in fact I can't think of anybody who's eaten a bear's arm.

That being said, I don't know what's the resident delicacy in America because the culture varies so much depending on what area of the country you're in.

so i can go to america and take the arms of bears as long as i don't kill them, right?

you can but the real question is if you should

are bear arms a delicacy in america?

Well, people do eat Bear meat? It apparently Yates pretty greasy... berry fed bears are best. If you don't particularly care for bear, just grin... and bear it? :0

---

@Op

Pretty sure that would count as self mutilation. I think there may be laws against that? So, it would very likely go against legal and ethical laws... imo.

Besides, yeah... bear arms seem tastier/less likely to kill you from shock and/or bloodloss! :D

Edited by ErrantShepherd

But the real question is: Would you gain weight because you are eating? Or would you lose weight since you are removing your arm?

Would blood loss affect it in any way.?

Considering digesting takes time (or at least far more time than losing your arm), on the short term it should makes you lose weight.

That, and the fact if you lost your arm, eating shouldn't be your priority, since you would be too occupied screaming/fainting/both.

At least, I know I would.

I think you mean a psychologist, at least for the most part or maybe states or something

Nah not really, if this was serious they'd most likely need both though lmao.

Would blood loss affect it in any way.?

Considering digesting takes time (or at least far more time than losing your arm), on the short term it should makes you lose weight.

That, and the fact if you lost your arm, eating shouldn't be your priority, since you would be too occupied screaming/fainting/both.

At least, I know I would.

Don't be barbaric. It wouldn't just be a hack job. Knowing in advance the arm is coming off means it's something that would be done alongside a shit tonne of opium and a very trusted sewing master.

Edited by Jotari