Anime & Manga

Raven

got the 4th Kanon disc today. Interesting episodes... I finally got to know about a few things

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Air: The Motion Picture. It was definitely more romantic than the 12 episode series, but I liked it.

Romantic, you say. Sounds interesting. Sometimes during an anime, despite it not being real, I still feel envious of the anime couple. It's happened a number of times.

Romantic, you say. Sounds interesting. Sometimes during an anime, despite it not being real, I still feel envious of the anime couple. It's happened a number of times.

Everyone was a lot closer. Haruko and Misuzu. Misuzu and Yukito. Kanna and what's his face.

What did you think of the Air movie?

It was sad, I thought. However, after watching Kanon, almost everything I have watched since has been unable to move me, and if it has, it's only been slightly. But it was good, and it would be interesting to see how much more there is in the anime than the movie, once I begin watching it.

Hajime no Ippo is probably my favorite "like a billion episodes long" show. I enjoy thoroughly, but have not entirely watched, Outlaw Star, FLCL (in a fairly long while), Berserk and the 60's/70's seasons of Lupin III. Ashita no Joe is terribly melodramatic and takes about every animation shortcut in the book, but I enjoy it anyway, mostly because the main character is such a fantastic douchebag.

has anyone read dgray man? a friend keeps recommending it, saying its really good, but i thought i'd ask you before i began reading it

i saw spirited away and i loved it!

has anyone seen princess mononoke? cause people say its good, too, and its from the same maker of Spirited away....

Have you begun watching it?

Not yet, I've been pretty busy with stuff. I started watching Shuffle! Memories, but the last episode I watched of that was episode 2 about a month or so ago.

I finished Clannad, it was very funny. Thanks for the recommendation, Raven.

Wist, you live. And no problem - I agree it's a funny anime.

I also found a good place which keeps a record of what anime you have seen, currently watching etc. My list is here:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shaun_K

People should create their own lists, it's easy to use, but will take you about 10 or 15 minutes to input all the stuff you have watched already.

Mononoke is fuggin amazing. The only movies by the same guy I like more are Lupin III/Castle of Cagliostro and Castle in the Sky.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recomend Tokyo Underground, I think it's the only anime I would actually watch in three days. It's only 26 episodes long, and all the episodes are up on Youtube or Veoh.

I also recomend Tokko for anyone who wants a short (13 episodes) blood and adult themed anime. Seriously they had to tone down the blood from the Manga series that was produced before this