Anime & Manga

Raven

I feel like killing myself. I stupidly decided to wait for the Kanon DVD's and watch them then, but now that I just want to finish it, I can't find the vid's ANYWHERE!

Look at post number 93 up there ^

Edit:

ok, on the previos page..

Edit 2:

I noticed MySpaceTV doesn't have anything past episode 7, so I'm going episode hunting. I'll be back when I've found them all, or most, anyway.

Kanon 2006

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8 Part 1, part 2, part 3

Episode 9

Episode 10

That's all I can find for now, but they're all english subtitled at least. Having problems finding episode 11, but I guess it's somewhere on the www. I'll update this as I find more.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I'm goin' to Kawaii Kon '08! I'm gonna meet Tiffany Grant and Yuko Miyamura. I'm gonna meet the two Asukas of Evangelion.

thats awesome!

Ahmigosh, I watched this anime called "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan". It features this dangerous gal:

Dokuro.gif

She's an Angel of Death, sent from the future to kill a person to stop something happening in the future. Very funny anime, absolutely jam-packed with sexual references, it's great.

sounds like my kinda show

Haha, then watch it, it's quite good. I can post links to the episodes, saves people rummaging through the internet for ages trying to find the episodes themselves.

Haha, then watch it, it's quite good. I can post links to the episodes, saves people rummaging through the internet for ages trying to find the episodes themselves.

That would be nice. I'm open to anything you say is good.

Haha, hahahahahaha! I'm sorry, Dokuro-chan is... not an an anime I would have personally thought to recommend, haha.

I have just completed Kanon and I fully intend to buy the remaining DVDs when they are made available in the US; such a sweet and touching story most certainly deserves it. Kyoto Animation appears to have done an excellent job of incorporating all of the story arcs (not that I have yet played the game) into one fluid medium. The story was more emotionally enthralling than Air (which I would still recommend to anyone with the time or interest); Raven, I am very pleased that you inspired me to watch Kanon and I thank you for having done so.

Haha, hahahahahaha! I'm sorry, Dokuro-chan is... not an an anime I would have personally thought to recommend, haha.

I have just completed Kanon and I fully intend to buy the remaining DVDs when they are made available in the US; such a sweet and touching story most certainly deserves it. Kyoto Animation appears to have done an excellent job of incorporating all of the story arcs (not that I have yet played the game) into one fluid medium. The story was more emotionally enthralling than Air (which I would still recommend to anyone with the time or interest); Raven, I am very pleased that you inspired me to watch Kanon and I thank you for having done so.

I'm glad I did introduce you and others to Kanon, for the reasons you stated there. Although, it's completely slipped my mind how I started watching it myself, which is actually ticking me off as I type this. And, heh, as for Dokuro-chan, it's certainly...in a different league of anime to Kanon, to say the least - almost unique... hehe...

No luck. All I can find are spanish subs.

Wist, where did you watch them?

What was the last episode you watched? Episode 11 - all I can find is an English dub. If nothing else can be found, that would have to do. It's not a bad dub, though. It's quite good.

What was the last episode you watched? Episode 11 - all I can find is an English dub. If nothing else can be found, that would have to do. It's not a bad dub, though. It's quite good.

I have the first 12 on dvd and Wist gave me a link to the rest, so problem solved

I have the first 12 on dvd and Wist gave me a link to the rest, so problem solved

Good, hope you enjoy it - I'm very sure you will. I plan on getting it on DVD if it's released in the EU...the DVD is a dubbed version isn't it? Even so, it wouldn't really matter.

The DVDs contain both the original Japanese audio and an English dub. Subtitles are also available. I have never bought anime in Europe but I would not be surprised if the case were the same.

The DVDs contain both the original Japanese audio and an English dub. Subtitles are also available. I have never bought anime in Europe but I would not be surprised if the case were the same.

Sounds good, I believe it would be a purchase I'd treasure for a very long time. If it remains unreleased in the EU, I will definitely buy a milti-region DVD player.

I watched up to about episode 95 in the Japanese version but got bored with reading so much, so I'm just watching the English dubs now.

I'm ok with watching the Japanese versions of short series' with dubs, but I just can't stand watching extremely long crap with dubbing and having to read it. I'm surprised I even got that far though, in fact I think I got into the 100s actually. This was back before they temporarily replaced Bleach with Death Note. (I'm happy they're showing both now though, they both own. I didn't like yesterday's Death Note episode much though) I may have mentioned this in this thread already, but I would hate to read the Death Note manga, I don't even wanna look at it. I bet that it has like, the whole of every page covered with text and only 1 extremely small picture in the corner.

can anyone give a link to somewhere, where I can watch death note starting with episode 1 in english with decent quality. I can't seem to find it at Veoh

can anyone give a link to somewhere, where I can watch death note starting with episode 1 in english with decent quality. I can't seem to find it at Veoh

This one's in English. That site might have the other episodes in English too, but I haven't checked.