Anime & Manga

Raven

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the first 12 episodes of Death Note. I'm about to lose my mind cuz nothing is loading on my internet. If anyone knows ANY sites that I can find death note with english subs, please tell me, i need multiple sites cuz sometimes there are videos that only load to a certain point (?) and some just dont load at all. Plz provide many sites so i can watch episodes from one site to the next

tanx (yes i meant to leave out the "h")

I've watched the first 12 episodes of Death Note. I'm about to lose my mind cuz nothing is loading on my internet. If anyone knows ANY sites that I can find death note with english subs, please tell me, i need multiple sites cuz sometimes there are videos that only load to a certain point (?) and some just dont load at all. Plz provide many sites so i can watch episodes from one site to the next

tanx (yes i meant to leave out the "h")

Do you mind downloading the Eng dub?

whatever is faster for me to watch it. Im guessing that downloading it will take longer, but if you know a site thats quick about it, i'll do it. I just wanna watch it :P

Indeed it is. Nothing but sad things heppening right up until the very last episode.

What about the first few episodes? They weren't sad...

Indeed it is. Nothing but sad things heppening right up until the very last episode.

At least it all comes together for a happy ending.

Makoto even comes back, in a way. Oh, and what would that make Ayu? A dream? An illusion?

Makoto even comes back, in a way. Oh, and what would that make Ayu? A dream? An illusion?

She was like a spirit/soul thingy I guess that wandered out of her body to meet Yuuichi but she forgot some crap until near the end (like how she got put into a coma) yet remember stuff too.

What about the first few episodes? They weren't sad...

True, I guess.

Ayu

was obviously a dream of the real Ayu, through some fictional force, gave her dreams physical appearance, so she lived in a dream until she woke up and came out of hospital,

I guess. Matoko

was that fox we saw blurred in the bushes, I should think, since she was never human in the first place.

There's one on veoh:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v4225347JCxx2Asb(episode 14)

yeah ive been to Voeh as well. And I didnt get to see the end of episode 11 cuz the damn thing just wouldnt load

Could someone tell the last like 5 minutes or so in spoiler tags please? try to be as detailed as possible, if its important to the story, but if not then just tell me the basics

oh and i have 14 all loaded and ready, just waiting for 13

Which episode? And what was happening?

uhhh, lets see IIRC it was the one before

they found out about the second person claiming to be Kira

i honestly cant even remember what the exact scenario was....

yeah but i cant remember the exact details. I'll load it again sometime

I just finished episode 21. I would've watched more, but the site went down for a bit :(

done with episode 26... just wow...

are there episodes in english past 26? if so, where can i find them?

I'm probably gonna watch "Bleach" next cuz i heard it's good. And cuz i'm tired of waiting for Kanon...

and no, i wont watch it with english subs...