Mozu

MeddlingMage

If you're on Conquest, I would reccomend swapping her asap. The earlier you can get her out of E Rank Bows, the better. However, if you're dead set on getting Underdog, consider giving her the Paragon Scroll from the second gift from Anna Free DLC.

Edited by Avalanche

Underdog is okay, but honestly, I don't think it's worth sticking around for by itself. If you plan to switch her, do it immediately and give her the Raider Bow.

For conquest, having another bow user by chapter 10 is pretty nice, considering that you have access to two ballista (and only Niles/Zero as a default bow user up to that point). Plus, I found it considerably easier to level up when she can attack from a distance. Definitely go for the reclass if you plan on using her.

For Conquest, reclassing Mozu into an Archer and then into a Sniper is the most ideal for her. As for Underdog, it's just not worth the time for that skill. Instead, there are castles with her having Astra if you want to get that.

Yeah I'd reclass her to archer right away especially in Conquest. I don't really use her much in BR considering BR gives you Takumi and Setsuna.

I had Mozu reclassed Archer > Kinshi Knight, in my Normal Conquest Run and she was really amazing (except for her shaky Strength...) . Especially for Chapter 24 Map (Where a flier that beats other fliers is unvaluable.)

I reclassed her the chapter I got her, then just pulled faceless enemies with Effie, who was taking one point of damage at the time, and just tanked them on the bridge while mozu chipped away at their health. I got her from E to C rank bows in her paralogue alone, as well as C axes for Arthur, (who participated in several dual strikes with a frying pan I happened to find, while building support between them)

It's a lot easier to level her this way, and you will get the most out of her as an archer. in birthright tho, she's kind of redundant. it may take a lot of turns to train her up this way, but definitely well worth it.

Mozu is a game-changer in Conquest and you do want to use her effectively.

I think it's okay to reclass her right away, but for the most effective usage i'd do (and i did so in my playthrough on lunatic) it after getting undedog.

The trick here is that due to gameplay reasons you'd want her to take Kinshi Knight as promoted class and stay there until chapter 24 (where she really shines in that class) because there is quite a number of chapters where her air superiority will be VERY beneficial.

After ch.24 if you want a monster-Mozu, who 1-turns endgame, you really want to take all the skills from Merchant/Master of Arms/Sniper. And if you didn't take underdog before, you'd require one more level to do all this class-changing. I barely managed not to overlevel her (she ended ch.24 with lvl 14 and 84 exp which made taking all her advanced-class skills possible) and if you reclas her into archer right away, it gets even harder.

Though if you're fine with taking skills from my castles (which i banned for my playthrough) or if you don't care about 1-turning endgame - well, you are okay with reclassing her right away.

Edited by Avestus