totally play mobas kids

Tryhard

link dump

crXKJcm.jpg

b3WfkTL.jpg

J89TEvt.jpg

DDOOPPL.jpg

http://smite.guru/match/hr/257713420

having some good old 1v1 to get away from salty teams (and inevitably the one person you're facing ends up salty if they lose and/or obnoxious if they win) and this guy plays a pretty annoying character (ranged vs my melee), gets a good start and then I get like 6 kills in a row to comeback and win

from that last link, I find he is actually platinum after the game whilst slagging me off for being platinum rank

don't play mobas kids its bad for you

Edited by Integrity

there art no more fickle than moba players... 'cept the ones that are chill and that - unfortunately I seem to run into little of them

i've not quite seen hypocrisy like that in a while when he essentially lied about being disgusted by platinum players (in fact i'm even a rank number 'above' him, which shouldn't even matter in the slightest anyway) when he himself is

Edited by Tryhard

there art no more fickle than moba players... 'cept the ones that are chill and that

i've not quite seen hypocrisy like that in a while when he essentially lied about being disgusted by platinum players (in fact i'm even a rank number 'above' him, which shouldn't even matter in the slightest anyway) when he himself is

It's not hypocrisy.

He's disgusted with himself. :P:

when you're a normal person but then you turn into Nappa when you're playing games on the internet

there art no more fickle than moba players... 'cept the ones that are chill and that - unfortunately I seem to run into little of them

I believe that even the chill players become salty when they find someone like that.

Edited by Rapier

I wish someone could make a Moba when the gameplay is based around the gameplay of the player itself while still being a team game.

Edited by Nym

I believe that even the chill players become salty when they find someone like that.

that's me usually, there was a guy spamming and just abusing teammates earlier in one of my games and that's when I actually get annoyed.

I wish someone could make a Moba when the gameplay is based around the gameplay of the player itself while stile being a team game.

It's hard to do. I like to play 1v1s in it but it's broken because it's not balanced around that gamemode, the standard being 5v5. And you can lose games if your teammates are not very good, suffer disconnections or whatever. It's the reason why people get overly salty on it, including myself at times, i was wrong, because it's a perceived waste of time if your team "loses" it for you, even if that is or isn't the case.

Is platinum bad? I have no idea what this lingo means.

there's differences between MOBAs but Smite, the one I play goes Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Grandmasters. It goes between 1 and 5 in those ranks, meaning Platinum 2 is higher than Platinum 5 etc, and you'll usually climb one number tier at a time up to say, Gold 1, where you'll next get promoted to Platinum 5. It's just your ranking in regards to other players that will determine who you're (generally) matched with.

Platinum is pretty good if you're not concerned with being the absolute best, and even then I personally don't care about rankings. The only thing I can imagine is that he might be bragging about being Diamond/Grandmasters last season (rankings are wiped at the end of seasons) but I was Diamond for 1v1s last season too.

more than likely he was just upset over the fact that he lost that game that he really had the advantage to win and decided to say that for some reason

Edited by Tryhard

i had a guy give me shit yesterday for losing bot lane 2v1 as draven after my "support" went warwick, died before minions spawned, and then went top

mobas. eyes emoji, ok emoji, one hundred double underline emoji

for real tho someone told me to go die and that i'm a fucking idiot that they never want to see again because I was playing average and ended like 2/3 and with slightly more player damage than everyone else on my team (though I was mid and they are generally expected to do the most by a decent margin)

i wonder if I wronged people in some way because they react like I killed their mum or something

someone else sent me death threats on multiple accounts

Edited by Tryhard