Akinator Thread

Akinator is a guessing game of sorts...with a twist.

Instead of you doing the guessing, the eponymous genie Akinator guesses which character you're thinking of through a series of questions and your resulting answers.

In this thread, post your escapades with Akinator(The character you're thinking of and Akinator's initial guess and list of possible characters.).

As for me, what happened most recently was:

My Character: Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

Akinator's guess:

2b83a01c4db1ba5c3c268d358cbd54e9.png

List of possible characters: None, possibly because Akinator bugged out.

If this thread belongs in Forum Games, please move it, Mods.

gl;hf

at first I thought this said "Akantor thread" and I was going to yell at you because fuck that thing.

last i tried he couldn't guess Layla Prismriver. Maybe I should try with someone who isn't ridiculously obscure.

Thought Heracles from Glory of Heracles and he answered with Zael from The Last Story, Felix from Golden Sun, Berethor from The Lord of the Rings, Tiz from Bravely Default... then I lost interest because he clearly isn't going to get it.

However, Leucos from Glory of Heracles appears on the list.

Edited by Power Master

From what I heard 3 Years ago, the coding concept is based on tree traversal.

Which makes it a really interesting project from a CS perspective.

Edited by shadowofchaos

[spoiler=Toyosatomimi no Miko | Touhou Project]

Is your character a girl?                                             Yes            Yes
Is your character originally from a video game?                       Yes            Yes
Do you control your character?                                        Yes            No
Is your character linked with Nintendo?                               No             No
Is your character a Call Of Duty "quickscoper"?                       No             No
Does your character use guns?                                         No             No
Is your character linked with the band 5 Seconds of Summer?           No             No
Does your character go to school?                                     No             No
Does your character have dark hair?                                   No             No
Does your character fight with a sword?                               Yes            Yes
Is your character a god or a goddess?                                 Yes            No
Is your character connected to the series "Hyperdimension Neptunia"?  No             No
Does your character have human skin?                                  Yes            Yes
Does your character have blue hair?                                   No             No
Is your character from the Final Fantasy series?                      No             No
Does your character have numbers in their name?                       No             NONE
Is your character blond?                                              No             Yes
Is your character the main character of the work in which he appears? No             No
Is your character from an iPhone or Android App?                      No             No
Is your character from League of Legends?                             No             No
Is your character Japanese?                                           Yes            Yes
Is your character white-haired?                                       No             No
Is your character in The Walking Dead?                                No             No
Does your character have a scar on the face?                          No             NONE
Is your character purple-haired?                                      No             No
Is your character linked with mathematics?                            No             No
Is your character red-haired?                                         No             No
Does your character have a last name?                                 Yes            Yes
Is your character Taiwanese?                                          No             No
Does your character wear a hat all the time?                          No             No
Is your character pink-haired?                                        No             No
Is your character on iZombie?                                         No             No
Is your character an identical twin?                                  No             NONE
Is your character from Mirai Nikki?                                   No             NONE
Is your character from King Of Fighters?                              No             No
Is your character able to transform?                                  No             No
Does your character have long hair?                                   No             No
Has your character died and come back to life?                        Yes            Yes
Is your character currently more than 50 years old?                   Yes            Yes
Was your character ever in the Marines?                               No             No
Does your character wear a funny hat?                                 No             No
Can your character fly?                                               Yes            Yes

Not sure why it thought Miko was blonde and whoever said she's not a goddess didn't read SoPM (Kanako notes that she is a god, as she (or rather, Prince Shoutoku) was deified in Shinto shrines). She's playable in both HM and ULiL, so yes, she can be controlled.

Apparently guessing Vika correctly is beyond Akinator, which puzzles me since I remember him guessing her correctly a couple of years ago.

Looks like Akinator is suffering from Alzheimers...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

So he didn't get Trahearne from guild wars 2 but that entry exists

So I did it a second time and he got it straight away

He just needs to warm up a bit~! I wonder if they make him prioritize his most recent guesses to try keep him relevant

He correctly guessed I was thinking of Marisa.

Edit: I just did Wolt, and he got really close by guessing Wil, but alas, he was wrong. He just did Rolf as a second guess. Let's see how long he takes to get it. Now he's guessed Kiragi. He's getting colder and colder. And now he's guessing Tidus. Smh. He gave up after that.

Edited by Matthewtheman

So he didn't get Trahearne from guild wars 2 but that entry exists

So I did it a second time and he got it straight away

He just needs to warm up a bit~! I wonder if they make him prioritize his most recent guesses to try keep him relevant

It seems to me as if the site might use cookies to keep track of what the individual users like. It seems to know I'm into Touhou and Nintendo by this point, at least.

He correctly guessed I was thinking of Marisa.

Edit: I just did Wolt, and he got really close by guessing Wil, but alas, he was wrong.

Yeah, same for when I did Wolt. It also got close with Rolf.

Now I'm doing Narcian and he guessed Cormag at first. His second guess was Zephiel. He's getting a bit warmer, it's the same game at least. After that it stopped working for me, so who knows how close he would have gotten. I'll try again. This is fun.

EDIT: Turns out he didn't even know who Narcian was.

I just did Gheb now, and he guessed correctly. Why did he know Gheb but not Narcian? For shame.

Edited by Matthewtheman

I just tried Batta the Beast. First he tried Gheb, then Lloyd Reed, then Zephiel. He didn't get it, though he does apparently recognize Batta. Seriously, why does he know one-shot bosses like Batta and Gheb but not major villains like Narcian?