W (a movie)

Serene

It was made in Canada, I think that's a sign of what the world thinks of George W. Bush...

Well yeah makes since, I mean you got to be crazy to make a movie about bush that actually doesn't insult him, and live in the US

"There's an old saying in Tennessee... Well... I know it's in Texas, I THINK it's in Tennessee..." --George W. Bush, speaking in Tennessee.

Indubitably. A parody on George is needed. I hope it turns out to be funny.

Edited by Xixiel

I'm not particularly looking forward to more Bush Bashing, and I didn't like much of anything about the guy. He was a not-good president, we don't need to drag this thing out longer.

Bush may not have been president to begin with if that whole Florida voting scandal didn't occur.

I agree it's not exactly fair to deny a recount, but the things they supposedly did during the recount to help Bush isn't fair at all.

MOVING ON BEFORE I CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM THE MOVIE TO BUSH-BASHING IN GENERAL...

I only saw the preview once, and it didn't seem to be outrageously funny. Then again, the movies that appear to be outrageously funny sometimes aren't, so we'll just have to wait and see...

It's not a comedy. This director is known for his very constroversial films.

I stand corrected.

Ah, yes. He's the director of World Trade Center. That movie was decent.