Help Me Please!!!!!!!

Liz

i need to write an essay as part of my midterm by tomorrow.

its just a rough draft of a final paper we'll turn in as the final exam!

its about how the idea of freedom has changed throughout the history of the United States

we're supposed to cover Puritans, Quakers, colonial Virginia, etc., all those colonial peoples before the revolution.

What exactly do you need help with? Ideas?

we're supposed to write about what each group of people in colonial US thought freedom was, and compare and contrast them with each other and with what we believe freedom is today.

we're supposed to write about what each group of people in colonial US thought freedom was, and compare and contrast them with each other and with what we believe freedom is today.

I would Wikipidea it.

Alot of people say that it's not factual, but I find the best information in the best format there.

If you're teacher said not to use Wiki, then use it, but find another website and pretend to use that.

But I usually just google search it. But I'm not really too good with projects....

Sorry. :(

One thing that I would point out though is that:

Freedom today is different from freedom before. Back in those days, freedom seemed more like anarchy with witch trials and such, where as today, freedom may be slightly restricted, but there is less anarchy witch prevents the loss of life.

Grades are more a measure of effort than knowledge... Nevertheless, I don't doubt your prowess.

she was actually a huge help and when i say huge, i mean enormous!

:P

It wasn't me, it was her.

She knows the stuff, she just needed to be reminded. I didn't write the essay she did, and she was smart and used her resources.

lol!

flattery will get you nowhere!

XD

you really did help me organize my mind, it was all screwy!

now to wait for my score.....

Edited by Chiki

lol!

XD

you really did help me organize my mind, it was all screwy!

now to wait for my score.....

I can guess it...FAILURE an A of course. Not only did Cynthia help you, but you are smart all by yourself.

lol

lol!

XD

I know...

I would say we did a lot, but a lot of it isn't exactly to be proud of.

Regardless of what we did or didn't do, I love my country and everything it stands for and if I have to risk my life to keep it that way then so be it.

ANd I'm not proud of only two things

1.) Vietnam

2.) Iraq