SSB 64.

Phoenix Wright

nope. It's too slow for me

And brawl isn't

Well I play on the emulator, I can l cancel finally, but it's a major pain -_-

EDIT: Awww no Mac, you go to AIB, I thought you were better than that

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

Hahaha fuck off doom. Smashboards is full of elitist, crowd mentality crap that's often just plain wrong overwhelming everything notably correct. The only thing it's good for is better guides, the community is absolute crap, and being part of the Ike boards I'd assume you know that.

Hahaha fuck off doom. Smashboards is full of elitist, crowd mentality crap that's often just plain wrong overwhelming everything notably correct. The only thing it's good for is better guides, the community is absolute crap, and being part of the Ike boards I'd assume you know that.

Not necessarily, the ike boards used to be hell, it got alot better, on AIB there are only a couple of people who know what their talking about and the Smash Boards community isn't that bad, idk why everyone complains, We are bigger assholes here than there, and who ever thinks Equalox is a good Ike doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.

I never knew that there was a SSB64 for a long time after getting Melee. Gamecube was the first Nintendo home console I had since my NES, so yeah...

Edited by Razgriz

WOW you must be extremely super bored if you wanna play that game :blink:

It's the best game in the series dammit. The only reason that EVERYONE doesn't agree is because there are less characters.

It's the best game in the series dammit. The only reason that EVERYONE doesn't agree is because there are less characters.

Well probably your right. I only played the game once, so I can't really judge the game.