[Speculation] Fire Emblem Movies and Theme Park Attractions?

Elieson

f0d731c8af.png

Hey so this happened

This evening, Nintendo is holding its 76th annual General Meeting of Shareholders in Japan. While there’s not a huge amount of information that we didn’t already know was shared, a few tidbits did come out. Special thanks to Cheesemeister3k and NStyles on Twitter for providing updates and translations.

Potential for another FE movie to succeed the FE OVA, AND a thrill ride down Grima's back or down the Bottomless Canyon?

What would you like to see come out as the next Fire Emblem Movie/Theme Park Attraction?

Edited by Elieson

I'd like to see possibly a Lord of the Rings like anime film of Marth's first quest. That high fantasy feel, but with some political stuff obviously.

Have Caeda, Hardin, Jeigan, Ogma, Navarre, Minerva, Merric as like the main people, with the others being in and out.

Edited by Jedi

I think some anime series would be cool, but they'd have to be very careful about it for certain games. The Jugdral and Elibe games, and Awakening and Fates, those all have two generations...they could very well tick off a looooooot of headcanons in those ones. But yeah I'd like to see anime.

I personally would prefer a side story thing rather than a full retelling of some of the Fire Emblem stories if they were to make more films of the IP.

Don't get me wrong, I would love if they were to make the same story in big pictures or anime and it has the potential to fix some of the issues we have with some of the stories but new content is much preferred then the same old same old.

FE1 could work if I squint. It would have to be streamlined, but it could work. I can see the main cast as being Marth, Caeda, Nyna, Medeus, Garnef, Camus, Michalis, Minerva, and Hardin. Maybe to streamline it more Macedon could be having a war of succession that Marth participates in.