Path of Radiance for sale!

Cornguy

Final days to buy PoR.

$60 gets you the game.

$80 for the game, controller and memory card.

$90 for the game, a Gamecube with cords, controller and memory card.

First come first served. If no one makes an offer by 12/16/16, I will be trading it in for store-credit to help finish my Christmas shopping.

http://imgur.com/a/3NFuA

UA44kVp.jpg

The pictures are kind of big as you can see, but every picture I thought would be necessary is in the imgur album.

Thank you for reading, if I need to explain anything else, I'll update this post.

Edited by Cornguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'll pass it along on twitter and link back to this thread with a screen shot of your post and see if that gets anything : )

I appreciate that, thank you.

The game is currently on hold, but you never know. Before I bumped this, it was on hold for quite some time. So don't hesitate to get yourself next in line just in case. I would definitely prefer the game go to a fan rather than store-credit.

Well I got someone who is interested in buying it "in an instant": ) But, they seem to be having trouble signing up for SF, so are asking if you can contact/reach them on their twitter?

And yes, I would much rather a fan experience it too xD And so you get a better value too, rather than what you may get for store credit.

Edited by Kirokan

Well I got someone who is interested in buying it "in an instant": ) But, they seem to be having trouble signing up for SF, so are asking if you can contact/reach them on their twitter?

And yes, I would much rather a fan experience it too xD And so you get a better value too, rather than what you may get for store credit.

I think the game is all but sold. But if I get no response tomorrow, or I'm told they changed their mind, I'll just pm you my email address to pass along to them. Assuming that's not too much to ask of you.

I have the social media aptitude of a senior citizen, but I can always be reached by email.

I think the game is all but sold. But if I get no response tomorrow, or I'm told they changed their mind, I'll just pm you my email address to pass along to them. Assuming that's not too much to ask of you.

I have the social media aptitude of a senior citizen, but I can always be reached by email.

That's not too much trouble at all. : ) I prefer email myself, really. xD