Benny or Effie for revelations

Mrguy_123

Which Armor Knight for revelations?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Benny or Effie?

I am not having an easy time on which armor knight I should use for my revelations playthrough. I heard that effie is pretty shit here due to her join time and balancing issues. Benny is apparently pretty good in this route tho.

Right now, I finished chapter 14 and here are their base stats:

I say Effie. Yes she needs a bit of training but trust me she is worth it. I made her a sniper but she is pretty damn good as a general too!

I really like Benny, he is really bulky.

But it depends on what you wan't: A bulldozer who walzes througth the map(veeery slowly) then take Effi, if you want a unit which can weather out even the fiercest enemy phases take Benny.

I am sending Benny on the Map with the Guard Naginata, he gets zero damage most of the time (even from mages) and since the Conquest AI is only in Conquest the enemies will still attack him. Have him S-Sup with Beruka to ferry him rigth in front of the enemies (and give him a solid defense boost)

I'd also say Benny, because even with grinding, it is very hard to get Effie to where she needs to be. Benny starts out useful (his level 15 is still useable in Revelations) and he is one of, if not the most amazing tank in the game, next to fellow tank Beruka, whom I would suggest S-supporting him with. Although I personally like him with Oboro.

#TeamScaryFace

Just killed the last boss in revelation with Benny solo (Beruka as guard stance). Equipped him him with Guard Naginata and Renewal, the boss dealt less damage than Renewal healed^^ In the end he got over 50 Def and 30 Res.

The other Units took care of the reinforcements.

Benny is an amazing tank, I could leave him at a choke point and watch him stop everything coming his way.

Effie gets high strength and decent speed growths, So at first when I played conquest I did not like her as much as Benny because I expected a knight with better defense. Later in the game I reclassed her to a berserker(S-rank with Keaton) I liked using her better.