Sometimes I forget I'm not a girl

Junkhead

You know, when you're looking at clothes online, and there's all this insane variety of- until you realise that you're not a girl, then you go, liek, "oh ;i;...".

:feelsbatman:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I think I'm getting serious deja vu from this

this all looks really familiar and I don't know if I'm actually remembering reading something like this (in one of soul's threads specifically) or not

Edited by Freohr Datia

you know I think I'm getting serious deja vu from thisthis all looks really familiar and I don't know if I'm actually remembering reading something like this (in one of soul's threads specifically) or not

your memory is correct.

i for one cannot wait until jayden smith single-handedly drags skirts into mainstream unisex fashion

I welcome that day. I mean, some clothes look more feminine and all, but why are all unbifurcated garments only for women? I'd settle for kilts going mainstream. I think they look sexy.

They only go mainstream if Trump becomes president and subsequently invades and annexes Scotland to absorb their culture.

Which, considering the circumstances and the fact that Trump has beef with Scotland building wind farms near his precious golf courses, isn't such an outlandish scenario as it should be.

Edited by Tryhard

I read something that men wore skirts and kilns for awhile until in ~1900s women wanted to try it or something? I haven't seen anything about it anywhere else so I doubt there's truth to that.

Pretty sure that men wore kilns and stuff for awhile, do what makes you happy lol

They only go mainstream if Trump becomes president and subsequently invades and annexes Scotland to absorb their culture.

Which, considering the circumstances and the fact that Trump has beef with Scotland building wind farms near his precious golf courses, isn't such an outlandish scenario as it should be.

Come on and join the USA!

I want to wear a skirt. Make skirts unisex again.

Go ahead, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Come on and join the USA!

Leave England to become american? Scotland will be the 51st state and not Canada at least.

Edited by Naughx