So Rutger got RNG screwed hard

So, I'm up to Chapter 16, just finishing promotions besides Fir and Sophia, where I'll get their promotion items later in this chapter. Then I check my units stats, and notice something really strange. Deke has higher avoid than Rutger. So okay, that's in part due to Rutger's low luck, but then I see their speeds. Deke has more speed than Rutger, and so Rutger doesn't always reliably double as a Swordmaster. Just what... Fir here is doing better as a Swordmaster than Rutger this game.

As such a rumored high value unit...how badly does the RNG hate him to get these kind of stats?

(Honestly, it's not that bad, it's just that he seems more suited to be a Hero at this rate)

...Consider Second/Heart Sealing him? XD

post-24728-0-05400600-1468991443_thumb.png

post-24728-0-90777500-1468991450_thumb.png

post-24728-0-16565100-1468991458_thumb.png

Edited by SilverNexez

Assuming you haven't used statboosters, you Fir is actually slightly blessed. Anyway, given how Strength blessed your Rutger is, I'd keep using him, and if he ends up screwed, you can always replace him with the RNG proof Karel once you get him.

• 2 weeks later...