Sometimes, I forget I'm a girl

Rezzy

On a few forums I used to go on, the gender defaulted to male, and I never bothered changing it, and in some I just left it blank. Lots of people assumed I was a guy, and I never bothered to correct them.

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never once did i think i would be inclined to say "bad imitation soul thread"

I'm a terrible person.

I thought about saying, "But then I realize I'm pregnant." but thought about the above semi-serious musing.

Edited by Rezzy

some reason people assume i'm a guy, or at least they use to on a constant basis

t'was weird

I know the feeling, but I often wonder what it would be like to be the opposite gender for a while.

I know the feeling, but I often wonder what it would be like to be the opposite gender for a while.

Think about indulging in all of those thinks you can't understand why the other gender does and that you'll find it equally enjoyable as they do.

I generally assume every one online is a guy. Using either 'male' or 'female' doesn't always mean the person is being honest about it, so it has low value imo.

I chose never use a gender label for that same reason.

Sometimes I forget my mom is my mom :

my friend talks about being able to aim his pee a lot so i'd like to try that tbh

I'm a failure as a guy, am I not?

Think about indulging in all of those thinks you can't understand why the other gender does and that you'll find it equally enjoyable as they do.

I generally assume every one online is a guy. Using either 'male' or 'female' doesn't always mean the person is being honest about it, so it has low value imo.

I chose never use a gender label for that same reason.

There was that short story when that (male) kid could change gender.

At the end, he teach the trick, and it become a fad...

Until someone brought a yoyo.

I label my gender for the sake of honnesty, but generally, I don't pay attention to it. I tend to associate the avatar with the person (I'm totally a giant anteater after all), so I guess the gender wrong 90% of the time.

As a side note, there's a reason I always chose the opposite gender while playing video gmaes. It cna't replace the true experience, but it's teh best substitute we have (Main reason why P3P is the best and I'm boycotting P5)

I normally put the female label because it's not a secret that I've talked on youtube videos and skype calls v('~')v

I do tend to default to "assume male outside FFN" though.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

I always use the female label. I only know of one idiot who thought I was a boy. but it's ok he's one of my best friends now

GIRL =Guys In Real Life

Seriously tho, I just blindly believe which gender you checked, you could put cute pictures of kittens in your avatar and on your signature and you would say you are male, I would 100% believe it.

GIRL =Guys In Real Life

Seriously tho, I just blindly believe which gender you checked, you could put cute pictures of kittens in your avatar and on your signature and you would say you are male, I would 100% believe it.

Hey now, I know plenty of dudes who like cute kittens irl!

...And my sister knows even more.

What's not to like about cute kittens!?

GIRL =Guys In Real Life

what the fuck

are you saying males don't like cute kittens

Hey now, I know plenty of dudes who like cute kittens irl!

...And my sister knows even more.

What's not to like about cute kittens!?

Oh I like kittens too but I probably not put pictures all over places of it.

what the fuck

are you saying males don't like cute kittens

Wooo easy there, I don't want to start a fight, that was probably a bad exemple.

What I meant is that you can put anything in your profile, I wouldn't judge if you are really a guy or a girl.

Edited by Nym

GIRL =Guys In Real Life

LAD: Lady at desk

Historically, I've gone about 50/50 with the gender of my avatar online or with video games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrenean_desman

Oh I like kittens too but I probably not put pictures all over places of it.

Wooo easy there, I don't want to start a fight, that was probably a bad exemple.

What I meant is that you can put anything in your profile, I wouldn't judge if you are really a guy or a girl.

Desmans are just far cuter anyway. (Too cute to be shown directly on SF, apparently...)

I dunno, why not try it as a girl.

Okay, never mind.

Everything is possible if you believe in your dream.

FIGHT-O!

Edited by Tamanoir

I dunno, why not try it as a girl.

Okay, never mind.

I tried it when I was really, really little (like 3 iirc?)

I got a scolding and a mess out of it, my parents said that only my cousin could do so and I was sad.