Which FE Character Has A Personality Most Similiar To Your Own?

Path of Radiance's Boyd!

profile_picture_by_ask_boyd-d5c5qjx.png

Over confident, hot headed, rash and kinda dumb, but with a strong determination :3

Also somewhat of a comic relief :^_^:

Edited by Riptor

I swear this is the third time I've seen a topic like this lately...

Like I said in the others, ZM says I'm like a combination of Roy and Rebecca. But that's just what ZM thinks, maybe others think otherwise.

12 Lissa FE13

13 Sakura FE14

14 Astrid FE10

Now Flora FE14

If you wanted to know why I choose ages it's because I decided for Flora now, but I remembered that Astrid would fit me last year, then Sakura for the year before, so... Yea XD

Edited by Ariblooperchao

The sleepiness of Haar, the drunkenness of Makalov, the hamminess of Owain and Cynthia, and the "terrible around women" part of Roger.

Hmmm.

Overall it's hard, because I'm VERY different depending on what emotion I'm experiencing. You could say it's compensating for the fact that I don't know how I SHOULD feel. So uh, Henry?

In terms of each emotion I can recall:

General: I dunno, someone chill and amiable. Zihark? Oscar?
Sad: I neither hide the fact I'm sad nor do I tell someone about it. Pelleas?
Angry: Saizo. Definitely Saizo.
Happy: Kieran, or maybe Edward
Flirty: Lol, like Male Heather or something, I'm not as rude as Niles I don't think.

I hate it when I see people consider Sumia and Sakura bland characters because I relate to them the most. I'm not clumsy like Sumia, but I am worrisome and insecure. I am also kind of shy like Sakura, and have no desire to intrude on anyone's business (like in Revelation).

Probably some weird hybrid of Wil's upbeat positivity and Takumi's crippling inadequacy issues and distrust of Corrin. I also feel like I might be able to relate to Roshea a bit, but I haven't actually seen his Mystery of the Emblem dialogue (at least, not in English), so I can't really say for sure yet.

Edited by Topaz Light