Best Anima Mage in FE 6?

FE 6 Anima Mages  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Anima Mage is the best in Binding Blade

lilina is so bad because her base stats are so low for the time she joins

lugh is kinda bad because his base stats and base attack is low but he's okay when he's raised

hugh is pretty bad because he costs 10k gold to get a version of him that's okay, and then his cheap version is also shit. so I'm going with lugh

lilina can bolting nuke with roy support, but that's in literally one specific format and it is also hilarious

Lugh is the most reliable, and probably the best overall, but Lilina isn't bad either. She does join underleveled and is as slow as her father without being as tanky, but she hits harder than her dad thanks to her whopping 75% magic growth and the low Res most enemies have, and she and Roy have by far the fastest support in the game (seriously, they reach C in literally one turn) and it's a mutually beneficial one at that, making Lilina an offensive beast and Roy less of a load thanks to the damage, hit, and crit boosts it provides(the defense boost from Lilina's light affinity and the avoid boost from Roy's fire affinity don't hurt either), so she'll be one-shotting many things if you train her, and she's one of your best speedwings candidates. In fact, the Gaiden you unlock from her surviving her recruitment chapter makes for a good training ground, due to the low levels of the enemies towards the start of the map. I think Lugh and Lilina are both worth using. Hugh though, is not at all worth the price(his items are nice though). He could charge you nothing for his recruitment and he'd still be the worst anima mage in the game. Which is a shame, because I like him as a character(I like Lugh and Lilina better though).