questions about king anankos

cgarcia719

do you think that they will add something at one point to were you can recruit him i know it is highly unlikely since what happens in revelations and heirs of fate but i was just hoping that they would since they added the dlc with chrom and i couldn't even recruit him which was such a tease cause i love chrom so i hope maybe they allow us to recruit anankos like the did with king gangrel and walhart and them in awakening but you just never know . on to the second question due we happen to ever see his face whole face at one point and i just missed it or did they never show it.

Anankos was killed by his insane dragon form. Even he couldn't survive it, Lilith acknowledges and states this directly to him. The only way they could plausibly recruit him is his Final Boss form... but... that'd kinda ruin the Revelation endgame... plus I don't think he'd listen...

Regarding Chrom... they couldn't afford you recruiting Chrom when you meet him "BEFORE Awakening" it'd severely screw with things. If they so happen to do a DLC set AFTER Awakening... that's a different story... but then, Inigo, Owain and Severa's absences/identities would be given away the moment that Chrom and any of the Sheperds that may join with him join the army. Plus there's Gaius, Tharja and Cordelia and their counterparts to account for that'd just mess with everything.

Long story short, there's a tad too many problems that Chrom or most of the Sheperds would present by joining Corrin's army.

Adding other child characters like Noire may be interesting however, because of similar instances between her and Severa. Joins the army and could meet her mother's literal doppleganger. Or Lucina that'd be supportable by players, which I myself would take in a heartbeat.

It'd be nice to have Chrom and I guess Anankos, but Fates's DLC takes place in some sort of pseudo-canon and, as mentioned, it'd be incredibly awkward story-wise to have them join your side.

On a related note, I'd love to recruit Lilith. Maybe she could come from a timeline where she didn't use up all of her powers near the start of the game.