Short Story Contest

Deity

Anybody wanna participate. The rules and contest info is simple:

Write a short story, any kind of story. Pm it to me and I shall post them all. Voters will decide which story is the best and decide the winner.

THere will be a weekly ranking, which I will update and take control of. For now, contestants are needed...

I guess we could do that, it would be a little more organized and peeps would know what to expect. Ok, how does a horror style short story sound to you? It doesnt have to be way short nor way long, just write a short story and pm it, dont post it here because voters will know which one belongs to who. ^^

how long does this short story have to be?

because i already wrote 2 and posted them in story time which you got rid of, by the way

XD

do those counts?

I never read them. Do you still have them?

I guess we could do that, it would be a little more organized and peeps would know what to expect. Ok, how does a horror style short story sound to you? It doesnt have to be way short nor way long, just write a short story and pm it, dont post it here because voters will know which one belongs to who. ^^

=O HORROR??? >=D

I haven't written that way before...

I might be able to try... but this is a challenge! I kinda like that though.

=O HORROR??? >=D

I haven't written that way before...

I might be able to try... but this is a challenge! I kinda like that though.

Ok, that means like a yes to me. You are in, right?

Ok, and to answer Chiki's question about how long the story would have to be...I dont know...fairly short, lets say five notebook pages? lol

Ok, that means like a yes to me. You are in, right?

Ok, and to answer Chiki's question about how long the story would have to be...I dont know...fairly short, lets say five notebook pages? lol

Front and back?

I'm not sure why you lol'd, but if it's for the reason that I think it is... I would say that in my opinion... that's pretty short for me.

Front and back?

I'm not sure why you lol'd, but if it's for the reason that I think it is... I would say that in my opinion... that's pretty short for me.

I was gonna reply yesterday but I lost connection. No, not front and back.