tfw still typing purple

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to work on getting myself associated with jungkook then I may as well just have a claim on him hehehe

b-but I really enjoy super pretty artwork....

GOOD TASTE

I need to work on getting myself associated with jungkook then I may as well just have a claim on him hehehe

b-but I really enjoy super pretty artwork....

do an avi of him and then a signature of a pretty artwork

Unless you're like me and prefer avi and signature to match. THEN I DUNNO SRY

do an avi of him and then a signature of a pretty artwork

Unless you're like me and prefer avi and signature to match. THEN I DUNNO SRY

UNFORTUNATELY yes I do prefer my images matching ^o^

I'll just have to abandon this theme someday since I already have a jungkook theme lined up.......... cricri

Oh please, I'm sure your banners would look better than mine did.

I'm sure I learned from last time but I haven't made one since so idk if I've actually improved enough or not

If another banner contest starts up then I'll be able to find out!

But I might be a bit hesitant if it was just "send this to an admin pls use it"

I'd rather there be more options than that

The purple’s nice why would you want to stop using it? Too finicky?

its a little waste of time :S i get too obsessed with it sometimes

and sometimes i post and then its not purple anymore aaa and then i have to edit >:x

and once somebody accused me of like typing purple just to make everything i say like my opinions look more important than they are like im just trying to get attention well i really like attention but.....

and once somebody accused me of like typing purple just to make everything i say like my opinions look more important than they are like im just trying to get attention well i really like attention but.....

pfft only you should know why you wanted to use purple text, people can speculate but it's ridiculous of them to assume they know the reasoning

there are just some toxic people out there that you need to ignore, they shouldn't get in the way of you doing whatever YOU want rather than whatever THEY want. There is absolutely no harm to using coloured text (or at least I guess as long as there was no harm implied behind the person using it~ and I think they tend to make it pretty obvious)

but if you're finding it to not be worth the effort then yeah that's totally up to you

its a little waste of time :S i get too obsessed with it sometimes

and sometimes i post and then its not purple anymore aaa and then i have to edit >:x

Eh, you need to do some efforts to be pretty, ya know.

And purple is the colour of your soul, so show your soul proudly to everyone! Wear it as an emblem! Aim for the sky! DO IT!