Conquest PMU

Gradivus.

I guess I'll dip into Kinshi when I feel the need for it. I'm sticking with Sniper as her main class though.

IIRC Spy's Yumi is BR and Rev exclusive. It also has really terrible stats and taking hits from Ryoma isn't all that troublesome because of the terrain (Double digit damage basically doesn't happen without crits or skill activations).

Technically, you can get one through visit points, but I doubt he'll be using that.

Forget Chapter 25 and Ryoma, Lunatic Endgame with zero staff users will just be one gigantic headache.

Unless you decide to kill of half of your army.

Now that you mention it, I'll be left wondering how he'll get out of this.

Forget Chapter 25 and Ryoma, Lunatic Endgame with zero staff users will just be one gigantic headache.

Unless you decide to kill off half of your army.

Challenge accepted, I'll come up with a staffless strat! There's no doubt I'll end up sacraficing units though. If nothing works, I'll have Izana save me by spamming freeze and rescue all the time. Not like I'd use them anywhere else with this team.

Technically, you can get one through visit points, but I doubt he'll be using that.

Yeah, I'm not using visit points. I don't like the way it gives you lots of good weapons for free. Kinda ruins the money management aspect of the game that mainly works because you don't get tons and tons of freebie items.

Edited by Gradivus.

Oh, didn't notice that either. Yeah, it works since I'll probably field Azura anyway on some maps. I'll also have up to 4 paralogues before theirs so there's some extra time to grind their support up.

Edited by Gradivus.