Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

During N1 Dragon posted "I really want to watch Riptor during D2... do you think he will continue to vote Kirsche?" in neighbor chat. I feel like Kirsche the is likelier buddy, considering this?

Oh...that makes sense. GP, when Dragonflare7 mentioned not being able to ask anyone outside of the thread for help, why didn't you mention anything then? Wouldn't that be like a slip to you?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...that makes sense. GP, when Dragonflare7 mentioned not being able to ask anyone outside of the thread for help, why didn't you mention anything then? Wouldn't that be like a slip to you?

I imagined that, even with this being just her second (?) game, she would exercise at least enough discretion to not unnecessarily reveal that she had OC with me. So it didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary.

I imagined that, even with this being just her second (?) game, she would exercise at least enough discretion to not unnecessarily reveal that she had OC with me. So it didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary.

COOL

Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't have any more doubts on your slot.

Umm, I think something's not quite right with the claims we've heard so far. Refa, do you think Elie said anything D2 to make him a good NK target?

I don't get why you're asking me, but...I always thought that Elieson was crumbing a power role, right after he said this...

Don't lynch me. Even if you disagree with my thoughts, and think I'm scum, weigh both of the options and just don't lynch me.

It's not something I can see him saying to get out of a lynch as scum, but I don't think he'd care so much if he was some lame ass role. This was on D1, though.

Just going to stop posting for a bit

jk

It just bothers me how Gaius said that Dragon hooked Toren, yet Toren claimed 1x vig after shooting SB? Like why would scum hook someone who just claimed to be out of shots...?

Just got off work but am extremely tired gonna bullet point every player in the game with a quick sentence or two.

GP: Obv town, even including the possibility of scum scum neighbors she didn't have to confirm my claim on DF7.

Toren: Vig/hooked by Dragon

Ken: Townread, similar meta to TPP.

Quote: Townread, as previously shown in analysis of Ken's case

Most likely scum:

Refa: Least confident in hmm being scum, would only lynch if other two flip town. Kind of waffled on dragon but not really I don't know

Kirsche: Role conflicts with Eury, mega busses have happened before (BBM/Marth AM PM 2 is a good example)

JB: PoE really. Nobody else makes sense.

jk

It just bothers me how Gaius said that Dragon hooked Toren, yet Toren claimed 1x vig after shooting SB? Like why would scum hook someone who just claimed to be out of shots...?

Vigs often claim less shots than usual to avoid suspicion. Even if they don't, it's a good idea for scum to remove that possibility. In Thousand Names, me and Yolo killed Bossanova solely in case he had more vig shots left.

I thought that too, especially considering Gaius is the shifty sort of fellow who'd counterclaim town as scum and then do the same thing the very next day with no hesitation (sorry but not actually because it's true) but I tried looking at it FHPOV. He'd be in a very good situation today as scum (literally noone was scumreading him AFAIK), and there'd be no reason for him to suicide himself on DF7 of all people (someone who, let's face it, was liable to get lynched sooner or later) instead of someone who he viewed as obvious town.

GP: Obv town, even including the possibility of scum scum neighbors she didn't have to confirm my claim on DF7.

GP is town but her confirming your claim isn't why because she'd do it regardless of her alignment (if her scumbuddy was going to get hosed, her best course of action would be too look better).

She's town because, ignoring previous days (which I'm a master at, apparently...) it feels like she's really trying to analyze your claim whereas scum would just be like "okay time to do damage control".

Okay, in retrospect saying that feels really nitpicky because it's like YOU'RE RIGHT BUT FOR THE WRONG REASONS MY REASONS ARE RIGHT which is a jerkish way of correcting someone my bad.

All good yo I get where you're coming from.

Reasons I'm not scum: I would have to be ok with the following.

1: giving up my safety when the entire game is town reading me more or less

2: choosing a very viable lynch candidate (someone I'm casing!!!) to suicide on

3: leaving my finally buddy to get probably PoEd because we have a lot of obv towns at this point

TPP was kind of a special case ngl

Last phase, Proto said that me and Eury were scum.

Assuming Kirsche is just a miller. If not, he's got some explaining to do.

Waiting for JB's claim before lynching.

My thought process is that...

1) He can't be investigative/protective (AKA no reason to hide his claim).

2) Even if he was, scum isn't going to kill him and considering DF7's role, scum isn't going to be able to stop him either.

3) It makes him accountable for his actions going forth...although thinking about it, if he's scum...there'll be no way to know through role...ehhhhhhhh.

##Vote: Dragonflare7

list the three people they think are most likely to be Dragon's partner

If we assume now that Dragon is scum... imo Riptor, Gaius, and Toren are clear off of roles. Other than myself, that leaves Via, Kirsche, Refa, and JB. Of these four, I think Refa is the most likely to be town.

I don't know rolespec really well so I don't know if I'm just confused or what so can someone explain to me why medium is a town role. when I said I didn't get it earlier I mean like I actually don't get it, medium would be a good role to put on either side wouldn't it? I could see scum having it as a neat claim/to make them look town and to top that off we just lynched a town rolecop in this game so like. I understand reading him town off content but everyone keeps saying his role confirms him as town and I legitimately don't understand it.

@Refa I was trying to determine whether or not Riptor hopping off of his case to vote Eury was scum giving up and sheeping despite not actually really finding Eury scum which is why I added "I guess" at the end of "I have two scumreads" in the case that Eury flipped town because I was super banking on her flipping scum and that all just kinda died.

Dragon's buddy is probably either JB or Riptor. I don't trust my reads anymore but I'm still hardcore reading Refa and Kirsche as town.

(I hope that doesn't sound aggressive, I mean I would like someone to help explain it to me if that's all right)

reasons why I am town:

1. im town

2. im not scum

3. my role sucks